• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars Darth Vader Life-Size Bust Version 1.0 ANAKIN Reveal MINT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfe123

Freakalicious
CF Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0118[1].JPG
IMG_0114[2].JPG
IMG_0115[1].JPG
IMG_0116[1].JPG
IMG_0117[1].JPG
IMG_0121[1].JPG
IMG_0120[1].JPG
FOR SALE: Star Wars Holy Grail collector piece: the extremely RARE Star Wars Sideshow Collectibles Darth Vader Life-Size 1:1 scale bust!! This is the Anakin Skywalker "REVEAL" life-size bust released in 2010. I am the sole owner of this bust. I purchased it directly from Sideshow Collectibles when it was released. Always handled with absolute care!! No condition issues: no broken or missing pieces, scratches, dents, blemishes, etc. Only a little dusting is needed. I displayed this bust in my smoke free home, away from any direct sunlight. Never displayed with his helmet on. $2000 shipped!! Paypal payment only.

He has to ship in two boxes to prevent any possible damage while in transit. Shipping to the lower contiguous 48 United States only. No international shipping is allowed. Complete your ultimate Star Wars collection with this life-size bust!! Good Luck!!!!

Last edited:
Back