what is your favorite Christian Bale movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite Christian Bale movie?

• Equilibrium

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • The Machinist

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Harsh Times

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • The Prestige

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • 3:10 To Yuma

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Rescue Dawn

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • American Psycho

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • other (specify in post)

Votes: 8 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol

Thanks Dusty!
hug-1.gif

(And yes... some still call me 'Dude'!)

:lol

Was it Randy Jackson? What an ass, talking to a woman, "No dude, just not feeling ya dawg, dude..." :confused::confused::confused:

Yeah, Harsh Times hands down. Funny thing is I didn't even know that movie existed until just a few months ago. I flipped past it on one of the movie channels and thought "holy ^^^^, this is a Christian Bale movie??" So yeah I watched it, really cool acting on Bales' part and a cool movie.

i'm going with Equilibrium. its one of my favorite movies i own....and i never heard of it until a dude in class talked me into renting it. i was very skeptical because it seemed like another Matrix ripoff....but i was so impressed that i bought the DVD and subsequent import HD DVD. can't wait to buy it again on Blu.

I think peformance wise Harsh Times is my favorite performance from him. Bale himself said that that's his favorite role. To see him as a gangster was just great. and to have post dramatic stress syndrome was a good spin. He acted his ass off in that movie. I think the quote on the back of the movie from a critic was "Bale tears the screen up" and he does.

I would had went with Rescue Dawn originally or 3:10 to Yuma because the cast for both movies were great but, ultimately i picked American Psycho for the "imagery"(no not watching him shower) lol though AP was not all that satisfying to me, i can say Equilibrium was another one, again with great imagery but, is somewhat of a very boring movie to me in many ways..its..too "euro" for my taste..reminds me of this movie i watched with Mirco Crokov (UFC fighter) awhile back lol..was pretty cheese.

Even if the Batman movies were in the poll I would have voted for The Prestige. It was a brilliant film.

Everyone here should watch Harsh Times.

Why?

Because Christian Bale isn't acting in the film.

Just watch it. You'll understand.

Of those listed above ive seen these:

-Rescue Dawn
-American Psycho
-The Prestige
-The Machinist

My favourite of them must be "The Prestige"

I voted for the Machinist, it was such a head trip of a movie, like a dream/ nightmare, and the lengths Bale went to to become the character put him in De Niro class as an actor.

Back