What Female Jedi Do You Look Forward to Most?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
Not now with Master Trevor Grove.

See Padme, Angeline and Sarah Connor.

Though Padme looks good (so far), I'm not too stoked about Sarah Connor. And the image of Michelle Yeoh figure is still etched into my brain. Absolutely horrid.

Aayla but not on the existing body.
Luminara would be cool because of the varied look of her Jedi robes.
Shaak Ti with her whole feet.

Am I correct in thinking Leia became a Jedi sometime after Dark Empire?!?!?! If thats the case I think I want a Leia Jedi too. If I am incorrect nevermind this post:D

Coheteboy said:
Sideshow has been iffy on female sculpts so until I know they can do it great, I don't really care either way.
I think Shaak Ti having a more exotic look wouldn't be messed up with this, Luminara and Bariss might though.

None of them. The only Jedi in my collection will be ones that did something of note in the movies (Luke Skywalker,Obi-Wan & Yoda).

Well in my opinion Aayla Secura did something very noteworthy in Episode III, namely fill out a Jedi outfit pretty nicely.

Here's what I'd like to see but only in PF form to do them any justice (Shaak Ti would be my #1 choice for a 1:1 bust too):

movie_bg.jpg

eu_bg.jpg

eu_bg.jpg

eu_bg.jpg

Mara Jade I really wish she would have beaten snowbunny padme then we could have gotten an arena padme and a Mara possibly next year. A real win win situation.

Mini-Rock said:
Here's what I'd like to see but only in PF form to do them any justice (Shaak Ti would be my #1 choice for a 1:1 bust too):

movie_bg.jpg

eu_bg.jpg

eu_bg.jpg

eu_bg.jpg

Exactly... is there anyone else besides these??? :chew

Back