What else can Hot Toys do with the Batman license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely agree, though he probably won't look like that lol

There is no way that Nolan will go for the comic book style for the Riddler; the Joker and Scarecrow had only the most minimal connections to their original comic book outfits, well the Joker was fairly close, but the Scarecrow was only connected by his mask. I would bet that whatever villains that are used in the next film will be grounded in a more realistic form than those of the first four Batman movies; as we have seen already with Nolan, he desires the films to be more realistic than comic book tripe.

cant wait for a dx-tra super douper joker from hot toys!
but seriously, i think i would still buy another version of this guy if the head sculpt was different enough.
however i think my dark knight collection is done until nolan comes back with the next chapter

I just wish Hot Toys had made a Scarecrow and Ras/Ducard from the Nolan films. Since theres no doubt that when a new Batman movie arrives Hot Toys will jump on board and make figures of the villains in that film, my collection of Nolan/ Hot Toys Batman figures would feel incomplete without the two main villains from the first film.

DX Batman "begins" costume with PERS eyes,
all new Bale likeness head,
"batwings" extended cape as seen in Begins.
Ski mask and extra part thingys attached to belt from Begins
along with mountain climbing gear to sling over shoulder,
100 Rubber bats ( back up )

It's a very stupid question if it's the Christopher Nolan's batman. No way in hell Hot Toys would make gordon, rhas, scarecrow, or a PERS Two Face. I know I'd want a scarecrow and Twoface, but I know everyone else doesn't think it should be made.

Not sure I agree with you about Scarecrow - any time I've heard him mentioned it's only been met with a positive response. Unfortunately I think too much time has passed between both Dark Knight and Begins for HT to consider releasing a completely new character. The Joker and Batman were "kept alive" by the previous figure releases, Scarecrow would be too much of a gamble.

I have been hearing a rumor that Hot Toys will not come back and do another batman figure for the next movie. Can someone here advise if this is true ??? If it is will Takara jump back in the bandwagon ???

I have been hearing a rumor that Hot Toys will not come back and do another batman figure for the next movie. Can someone here advise if this is true ??? If it is will Takara jump back in the bandwagon ???

All that talk was just BS for the sake of a joke.

Nobody has any idea when or if a new Batman figure (or any other characters) will be made, but most of us consider it unlikely that Hot Toys wouldn't be making figures for TDKR.

Still, it'll be a while before any new figures are released (or even announced). At least a year.

All that talk was just BS for the sake of a joke.

Nobody has any idea when or if a new Batman figure (or any other characters) will be made, but most of us consider it unlikely that Hot Toys wouldn't be making figures for TDKR.

Still, it'll be a while before any new figures are released (or even announced). At least a year.

Thank you for pretty much confirming what I had originally thought. :hi5:

Back