What DC pieces do YOU want to see from SS @ SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damian is the only one I absolutely would not get. I never understood why Morrison made him a little pissant, and could never get into him at all.

That was the point. The development the character went through before his death last year was phenomenal. For a character only around 5 or so years, it was amazing what Morrison and company did with the character.

Hell his development in Batman and Robin a few years back with Grayson as Batman was great.

Yeah, but he has his moments for me. Not many...but he does. Besides I just like him as a concept. All his armory and honestly I think his suit is the most badass. He carries weapons that equally challenged nightwing and drake. Im sure his h2h could be superior to Todd.

He as a person is uninteresting. Besides I wouldnt want a **** nightwing and robin. Id like to have the family.
Thats why I'd like a Tim Robin, especially his red outfit post Infinite Crisis

That was the point. The development the character went through before his death last year was phenomenal. For a character only around 5 or so years, it was amazing what Morrison and company did with the character.

Hell his development in Batman and Robin a few years back with Grayson as Batman was great.
For me he was more annoying than Jason was as Robin, and like Jason I was relieved when he died, though I thought that Jasons return as the Red Hood was well done

I doubt I'll be picking up any of the extended Bat-Family characters. No Robins, Batgirls, Batwomen, Spoiler, Red Hood, etc...
I've always liked my Bats as a bit of a loner with only Alfred to rely on. Besides, I find his Rogues gallery much more interesting and what shrinking display space I have left will be used on them. Nightwing is the only maybe out of the bunch for me. I do like the character.

I doubt I'll be picking up any of the extended Bat-Family characters. No Robins, Batgirls, Batwomen, Spoiler, Red Hood, etc...
I've always liked my Bats as a bit of a loner with only Alfred to rely on. Besides, I find his Rogues gallery much more interesting and what shrinking display space I have left will be used on them. Nightwing is the only maybe out of the bunch for me. I do like the character.
Then for your sake, it'd be cool if they eventually made an Alfred.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Then for your sake, it'd be cool if they eventually made an Alfred.

Yeah it would. :lol They can even toss in a Gordon PF for good measure. I think they both play a bigger part in the daily life of Bats. I won't be picking up either of them but I wouldn't mind seeing them get released for peeps that are fans of the characters.

Yeah it would. :lol They can even toss in a Gordon PF for good measure. I think they both play a bigger part in the daily life of Bats. I won't be picking up either of them but I wouldn't mind seeing them get released for peeps that are fans of the characters.
I could see both of those selling but with real low ESs. Gordon could come with a Bat signal Ex Lol, albeit a small one

Been watching the animated series of Batman again.....why the **** do we not have Mr. Freeze.

Freeze > Two Face IMO!
Those two would be awesome. Freeze is my too Bat baddy I want too. He'd be such an awesome PF

Back