What DC pieces do YOU want to see from SS @ SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really disappointed with what I ve seen so far at this years Comic Con.I guess I will be saving lots of money, unless we c something later on (October). I know that this concerns the dc line , but I was waiting for a Spiderman pf from the movie, more statues on display by ARH studios, Hobbit statues, Batman Arkham city PF.....really really disappointed..:(

:goodpost: exactly my thoughts

Alex said movie pf wasnt ready

Arh said they wanted to but weren't set and are waiting for nycc

Hobbits is speculated after the final film

Arkham pfs were set around the time of arkham knight

Ssc has plenty of reasons. It sucks because most of what you said would've been awesome to see.

Thanks for the info...but concerning ARH which movie pf are u referring to? Hercules? Thnks anyway

I can't believe we didn't see anything from their Arkham line.. that blows major...
I for sure thought we'd see that too. So bulk****. On the other hand, the Hot Toys 1/6th looks ****ing EPIC!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Mera would be amazing, I hope its not 10 years before we see her.
We'll see a Starfire sooner than a lot of more important characters because she is like the Queen of T&A in the DC Universe.

I think we won't get many girls for a while, we just got Harley, Wonder Woman is coming later this year and Poison Ivy, Batgirl, Catwoman and Power Girl will all come out in the next 12-16 months.

They definitely need to focus more on Heroes and Villains, I'm surprised we got a Batgirl or Power Girl before a Flash or Aquaman.

I think we won't get many girls for a while, we just got Harley, Wonder Woman is coming later this year and Poison Ivy, Batgirl, Catwoman and Power Girl will all come out in the next 12-16 months.

They definitely need to focus more on Heroes and Villains, I'm surprised we got a Batgirl or Power Girl before a Flash or Aquaman.
We also thought that when the first round of ladies surfaced. Hope you're right though. Sorta tired of not getting any other villains that don't have vag's

Are any of you guys going to be at SDCC later this week? Any chance you can ask them if there are any Batman villains in the works for this year?

It just really boggles me that they haven't even done Two Face yet!

I'm not. There is a reason that all of those females you listed were/are getting made. T&A sells. Expect more.

It just really boggles me that they haven't even done Two Face yet!

Well, considering SSC has had the Marvel license of about a decade now and hasn't gotten around to releasing a Magneto PF yet, nothing would surprise me as far as a Two-Face PF is concerned. I am hoping we see one soon though. He's definitely high on my list.

Back