What about Underworld?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supermarvel1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just curious how many people would part with their hard earned cash for a Kate in a black rubbery leather outfit!:yess:
Just watched 1 and 2 on blue ray and was thinking I can't believe Hot Toys hasn't picked up that license.

Just curious how many people would part with their hard earned cash for a Kate in a black rubbery leather outfit!:yess:
Just watched 1 and 2 on blue ray and was thinking I can't believe Hot Toys hasn't picked up that license.

Actually, awhile back in one of there blogs, they hinted that
they were trying to get the license. But nothing firm yet.

So cross your fingers they make it happen.

Maybe I've got a weird thing for women in tight leather like outfits, but I've wanted her and the T-X from T3, and yes, I'm aware the movie was not up to par!!

I think this is the tenth Underworld thread I've said "yes" in.

I say yes, again. :monkey3

Then who works at Hot Toys?! Let's get this done already. I'm sure they could do some amazing dioramas as well with the werewolves. It's a cash cow!!

I'd buy a Hot Toys Selene!

She could be loaded with weapons, plus they could easily make 2 headsculpts, one brown-eyed with more neutral expression, and one with blue eyes and vampire teeth showing or something!! :rock :rock :rock

This would be the perfect HT license, since you only need 2 or 3 characters, then the line is done.

ww-005-lg.jpg

ww-005-3-lg.jpg

ww-005-8-lg.jpg

ww-005-2-lg.jpg

Back