Statue Weta Workshop Comic-Con Exclusive Thorin Oakenshield Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am excited for this whole line. awesome shots guys. i really want this piece and think it looks great! some of the prices are kind of crazy on ebay but i still may try to snag one.

Don't forget they are doing one without the shield come October. So you don't have to go crazy to get this one.

After seeing that this is not in the same scale as the earlier LOTR statues I will keep them seperate... this line being true 1/6 scale...otherwise awesome

Nah, they will all look fine together. It's all about the subject matter IMO.

Side note: I'm an idiot and had the blade backwards in my pics. :lol Fixed now but don't think I'm gonna retake all my pics.

Nah, they will all look fine together. It's all about the subject matter IMO.

Side note: I'm an idiot and had the blade backwards in my pics. :lol Fixed now but don't think I'm gonna retake all my pics.

You sure the Tolkien purists won't ding you for the faux-pas?

I know it just quite doesnt fit but I had to take these photos...

Last edited:
You just reminded me that Weta may make their own Goblin King statue as well.

You just reminded me that Weta may make their own Goblin King statue as well.

As the happy owner of #5 of 9 of these Goblin King statues I predict it won't top this one. I love garage kit, hand painted by true masters pieces like this. But then I suspect Rankin Bass isn't most people's cup of tea.

As the happy owner of #5 of 9 of these Goblin King statues I predict it won't top this one.

:lol

We'll see. ;)

Just think about what else there could be.... the 3 trolls, but live to put next to the old Stone Trolls statue, Beorn in bear form, giant spiders, mountain giants....

I expect we'll see a goblin king statue which should kick butt and I'd bet my life we see a before stone troll statue.

:lol

We'll see. ;)

Just think about what else there could be.... the 3 trolls, but live to put next to the old Stone Trolls statue, Beorn in bear form, giant spiders, mountain giants....

Dont forget Smaug,Bolg,Bard,Elf King, Dain etc etc...even Roac the Raven...Lord of eagles and a few Environments added...How about 10,000 bucks worth:dump:rip:violin:007:banghead:sick:horse:chillpill::thwak:

Last edited:
Well . . . I have several years to enjoy and let the Hobbit collectibles unfold before our very eyes. And I'll be relishing each one of them with eagerness.

I'm so eagerly waiting for the next Hobbit statues to be available! 3 years and beyond worth of ordering, buying and waiting. Yes, $10,000 (or more I daresay) to be spent!:gah: Weta would make me draw out funds from my superannuation fund :rotfl. My reason: severe financial hardship due to polystone addiction :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Maybe I can try busking for additional funds? :wink1:

Back