Statue Weta Workshop Comic-Con Exclusive Thorin Oakenshield Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does fit right in with the Gandalf SS maquette scalewise

What the hell...took some more...he fits right in with Gimli too...I just had a really scary thought...What if Weta makes these 13 dwarves and Bilbo this year and then 2 years from now make another 13 dwarves and Bilbo in full Battle of the Five Armies Armor...My Wallet is freakin scared.......................Are these photos a preview of things to come?...LOL

hail to the king...

047-10.jpg

041-4.jpg

detail work is awesome...

032-11.jpg

031-14.jpg

027-21.jpg

awesome start to the weta hobbit line. so stoked to have weta 1/6th scale stuff on my horizon again. i really dig their environments and mini-statues but this feels like old times.

hail to the king...

047-10.jpg

041-4.jpg

032-11.jpg

031-14.jpg

027-21.jpg

awesome start to the weta hobbit line. so stoked to have weta 1/6th scale stuff on my horizon again. i really dig their environments and mini-statues but this feels like old times.

It does feel like old times...Gandalf SS/Weta was the first I bought...it was great...price was good too...I like SS stuff but I'm more partial towards WETA and will collect this line instead of SS line unless SS comes out with something Weta does not( like the snow troll)

I agree...it looks good...weathering can be done easily for this piece

hail to the king...

047-10.jpg

041-4.jpg

032-11.jpg

031-14.jpg

027-21.jpg

:yess: YAY! Some outdoor shots! I LOVE these!!! :clap With the right lighting they almost look like screenshots!

thanks! :rock

really digging this piece and it is definitely a good sign of things to come from weta in terms of the hobbit.

Hey guys wanted to share these pictures of my Thorin repainted of the face.

I thank Invictus Designs that have achieved this.

BEFORE

24g0cyc.jpg

NOW

2j0jvvo.jpg

72x5ab.jpg

2dudseg.jpg

vijsbp.jpg

Back