• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Warning: Do no trade to damashi808

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't done a deal on these boards yet, but from all the buying I've done on ebay and a couple sites for hockey cards and even the Spawn.com buy and sell forum, I've luckly only been ripped off once and that was for a $2 hockey card. As being new to these boards, I'm willing to either pay first or send first if I make a sale.

Would this work? On another forum that i was on, the senders would mail to a mod or senior member first and when both items came in, the mod would send them to the proper person ..

he is on the thehunterslair boards as well. his screen name their is
Hunterfromdaislands. i totally forgot i made a deal with him on their as well. hope that info helps out. i had not logged in on that site for a while.

As a Person who is law enforcement, It is illegal what you people are posting, e mail posting is a formal harassment, stating to do harm to his computer via email is a felony property damage. He might be bad, but what you people are doing is against the law. Moderators should edit these post. RUMADMAN you are in California, all of these offenses i Stated will and can haunt you.

Seems like Blastone is just trying to give some of you a heads up of potentially negative consequences to posting his e-mail addresss and threatening damage to his computer. I don't see any sympathizing with damashi in his post. If anything, he seems to be trying to protect you from damashi.

this guy really sucks i'm so happy and great full that i have not had to go through this on here. their are really good guys on here but their is a small group of scum bags on here that mess everything up for all of us. that's why i feel like the feed back thread must be used as much as possible even if you just buy a small item, it's the only way we know if someone is trust worthy.

As a Person who is law enforcement, It is illegal what you people are posting, e mail posting is a formal harassment, stating to do harm to his computer via email is a felony property damage. He might be bad, but what you people are doing is against the law. Moderators should edit these post. RUMADMAN you are in California, all of these offenses i Stated will and can haunt you.

sure, police have better things to do then arrest someone for harassing someone through email. just because members have said his email doesn't mean they will do that. they are just letting others know his email so they will recognise it if they do a transaction with him. nothing wrong with that.

well what's the law against people who steal from other people through the internet? i'm sure that's perfectly fine in your "law book". typical Law Enforcement answer. ignore the real crimes like theft and focus on cracking down on petty crimes like harassment and vandalism.

I have his address as well. Unfortunately it's a PO box but if it can HELP someone out I will give it to you. Just pm me. I won't post it cause the internet police is already after me...... Lol.

hate to say but I didnt get any money back, none of the board members did, we marked it gift :( paypal wouldn't do a thing they said it between me and the seller

Always pay through your credit card on paypal - then you can dispute this. I had this happen inadvertantly. The mobile app doesn't say gift it just asks if you will pay the fees, which then translates as gift. Any way - dispute with your bank and then paypal will be forced to act. I won in the end.

This guy was most likely damashi808 using another ID.

All I can say is from first hand experience on the board, getting taken for 1.00 or 1000 hurts, and if a member wants to tell everyone this guys info so that we don't as a community become victims then why not. knowing is half the battle. I feel that once someone scams another its open season on his butt. So just like Legendary Hunter said LET THE HUNT BEGIN. Rumadman I hope you get this guy and good luck.

All I can say is from first hand experience on the board, getting taken for 1.00 or 1000 hurts, and if a member wants to tell everyone this guys info so that we don't as a community become victims then why not. knowing is half the battle. I feel that once someone scams another its open season on his butt. So just like Legendary Hunter said LET THE HUNT BEGIN. Rumadman I hope you get this guy and good luck.

:lecture

no i did not get taken by this guy. i actually had several good transactions with him. thats why i have all his info.

Letting others know of a potential scammer (username) is a good thing for our little community so we can look out for each other and that's why we have the FB thread. The individuals personal information however (real name, address, phone number etc) should not be posted. If someone wishes to pass that information on to another member then use pm's, please do not post it on the open forum.
Many thanks
x :peace

Back