• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Warning: Do no trade to damashi808

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legendary Hunter

Super Freak
Reaction score
This freak made a trade with me and I sent my items out to him and I never got his. I emailed and pmed him and no replies for weeks, but yet he still signs on to the boards, then I check his feedback and it's all negative! Lesson learned on my side, but hopefully nobody else gets scammed.

ya man he ripped me and 3 other board members off aswell

I gave him bad feedback aswell as filed a report with paypal, I bought Predator 2 and some other items off him for $300 bucks and I got nothing :slap

all that feedback was left in the last 2 week so he got us all around the same time

Last edited:
was his account removed? I can't seem to find him on freakboard search engine.

He is still a member here - but I don't know for how long.

I've notified Dave about this - and we will see what he wants to do.

Part of me feels that someone who has a few negative feed backs should be banned - but then you also want to keep the lines of communication open in case something can be worked out.

He is still a member here - but I don't know for how long.

I've notified Dave about this - and we will see what he wants to do.

Part of me feels that someone who has a few negative feed backs should be banned - but then you also want to keep the lines of communication open in case something can be worked out.

well everyone who has been ripped off has his email we all paid him threw the same paypal [email protected], and it was also the email he used to communicate with

As I've all ready told StatueSeeker, I came close with this guy, I guess what the difference was with me is that he was just shady with payment, glad I didn't close any deals with him.

At least you guys got your money back which is a good thing, I traded him a HT Scar Bio, neck collar & ab armor for a HT Dutch head and machine gun. But those were spares I had, but still...what a ******.

I know this isn't much help to you, Hunter (lesson learned, I suspect), but incidents like this should be a cautionary tale about trading with folks who aren't well established. With Paypal payments, you have recourse. With a trade, there isn't much you can do.

If you do want to trade with someone you aren't sure about, get them to ship first and hold off on your end of the deal until you get it in-hand and are satisfied. If they refuse, then don't do it.

Having said that, I hope this guy has a good explanation and will end up doing right by anyone who dealt with him.

I know this isn't much help to you, Hunter (lesson learned, I suspect), but incidents like this should be a cautionary tale about trading with folks who aren't well established. With Paypal payments, you have recourse. With a trade, there isn't much you can do.

If you do want to trade with someone you aren't sure about, get them to ship first and hold off on your end of the deal until you get it in-hand and are satisfied. If they refuse, then don't do it.

Having said that, I hope this guy has a good explanation and will end up doing right by anyone who dealt with him.

You're absolutely right, I took a chance and lesson well learned, it's not a major loss to me as I didn't need those parts anyway but I'll be more careful next time.

Can anything be done about this by law or local police?

Probably not. I think the people who paid him, got their money back by filing claims through paypal. So I believe those situations would be considered closed.

I doubt the police are going to get riled up over a few loose "toy" parts that were taken during a trade.

At least you guys got your money back which is a good thing, I traded him a HT Scar Bio, neck collar & ab armor for a HT Dutch head and machine gun. But those were spares I had, but still...what a ******.

hate to say but I didnt get any money back, none of the board members did, we marked it gift :( paypal wouldn't do a thing they said it between me and the seller

Probably not. I think the people who paid him, got their money back by filing claims through paypal. So I believe those situations would be considered closed.

I doubt the police are going to get riled up over a few loose "toy" parts that were taken during a trade.

:panic::panic::panic::panic: serioius stuff Jen :cuss

Paypal Sucks, I'm in a dispute with an American seller who has $1500 of mine and disappeared! Always use the good old Credit Card!!
Paypal are really good at advertising protection, but the small print suggests otherwise

:lecture

Back