• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Warning: Do no trade to damashi808

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hate to say but I didnt get any money back, none of the board members did we marked it gift :( paypal wouldn't do a thing they said it between me and the seller

You ALL paid as a gift?? :gah:

Well hard lesson learned. :( I tell everyone do not pay as a gift...spend the extra couple bucks and cover the paypal fees so you are protected.

If you used a credit card through paypal - you could still file a claim with them. if you used paypal funds...then sadly, I think you are probably screwed.

No Ski buddy, I was buying some preds off him!
Endo is back in storage :lol

You ALL paid as a gift?? :gah:

Well hard lesson learned. :( I tell everyone do not pay as a gift...spend the extra couple bucks and cover the paypal fees so you are protected.

If you used a credit card through paypal - you could still file a claim with them. if you used paypal funds...then sadly, I think you are probably screwed.

ya it was a $300 dollar lession, problem is though most people on the board ask to mark as gift so they dont have to pay fee's

No Ski buddy, I was buying some preds off him!
Endo is back in storage :lol

:naughty :naughty :naughty keep him there until I am ready to rise!!!!

zodportrait.jpg

ya it was a $300 dollar lession, problem is though most people on the board ask to mark as gift so they dont have to pay fee's

I think the problem is the excitment of getting what we are after sometimes clouds our judgement when paying :dunno

TOYS!!!! they are not TOYS! they are STATUES! i hate it when my gf calls them toys, makes me feel like a little boy =(

I'm talking about the OP of this thread who traded PARTS not statues. I'm sure if you called the police and said this guy took the hands and head from my 1/6 figure...they would most likely be thinking toy.

You could always draw up a contract that states that each side will mail out their end of the bargain. It would be quick to email out. It might not be the best of all options, but it would "seal" the agreement.

It could have all the necessary info to get in touch with someone in case a deal falls through and it would be "legally binding" I would think?

I'm sure there are Freaks here who are Lawyers or paralegals who could help draft a basic contract for all to use, hell you could even use it for selling and buying??

And I always tell them I won't do that. I WILL pay extra to cover their fees...it's usually only a few dollars and I have piece of mind. Well worth it. I don't know anyone who said they wouldn't sell to someone that would pay their paypal fees.

this makes me afraid to buy on this forum thank god my transaction on here has gone smooth so far.

I think the problem is the excitment of getting what we are after sometimes clouds our judgement when paying :dunno

you know what man, your right!

he sent me pic's of everything I had in my want list and I got so excited I sent the payment

thing is he was a really nice guy up untill the package should have been sent out then nothing he just cut all contact :S

I'm talking about the OP of this thread who traded PARTS not statues. I'm sure if you called the police and said this guy took the hands and head from my 1/6 figure...they would most likely be thinking toy.

I was only kidding =P

yeah a bit late here for me......still waiting for part payment on something....I know from tracking its sitting waiting for it to be collected or redirected but I guess there is nothing I can do.......would love to redirect it back to me...

you know what man, your right!

he sent me pic's of everything I had in my want list and I got so excited I sent the payment

thing is he was a really nice guy up untill the package should have been sent out then nothing he just cut all contact :S

Always check the Feedback buddy, this can make or break the deal.
Its such a cool tool! :lecture

AND A MACHINE GUN!!!! :gah: I guess my situation is not as bad as the rest of the guys here, I didn't know about them not getting their money back :(

Back