--> Want to Mod HOT TOYS PREDATOR II BD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you really want to do it then there must be something you could use as a substitute

I was only gonna do it because I thought I had enough material left over from when I did my Elder. Its no biggie. Might be best if I decide to use my bio in the future.

I was only gonna do it because I thought I had enough material left over from when I did my Elder. Its no biggie. Might be best if I decide to use my bio in the future.

ok good because you really don't want to know what i was going to suggest you use.:naughty

ok good because you really don't want to know what i was going to suggest you use.:naughty

"Item: Predator 2 - Predator 14 inches Fully poseable model kit (Battle Damaged Version)

Brand: HOT TOYS

Condition: New and Sealed, never opened

Scale: 1/6 Fully articulated

Tall: around 14 INCHES

This battle damaged Predator, approximately stands 35 cm tall with more than 22 points of articulation and amazing detail, features bloody face, armory and cut off arm, as well as
- Interchangeable left arms
- Interchangeable mouth / teeth
- Medical kit with individual small tools inside
- Oxygen mask
- Alien skull head accessory

EXCLUSIVE: This version comes with quills made from genuine pubis. This is once in a lifetime opportunity to obtain a unique personalisation of Predator 2 BD. The quills are assured genuine and provide a money back guarantee for your peace of mind!

Please note: Because this Predator uses a natural product the seller is not responsible for transmission of any unwanted agents. Please ensure that you follow the 'care for product' instructions to maintain a healthy and shiny look.

"

=

EXCLUSIVE: This version comes with quills made from genuine pubis. This is once in a lifetime opportunity to obtain a unique personalisation of Predator 2 BD. The quills are assured genuine and provide a money back guarantee for your peace of mind!

Please note: Because this Predator uses a natural product the seller is not responsible for transmission of any unwanted agents. Please ensure that you follow the 'care for product' instructions to maintain a healthy and shiny look.

"

I shudder to think wha the 'unwanted agents' could be :rotfl

Back