1/6 VTS VM027 1/6 Scale THE REVENGER ULTIMATE EDITION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This movie was *almost* as good as the original Lundgren version (which both destroy that ****** Thomas Jane "film.") I might grab this one as I liked the movie and am a Punisher fan.

I really wish I could a Lundgren Punisher figure in the collection. I like the 89 Punisher movie best and then War zone for the on screen Punisher action.

The Skull on the shirt would have been awesome but the director felt it was too comic booky. At least they gave him the knives with the skull symbol. I always wanted another movie with Lundgren as the Punisher.

The Skull on the shirt would have been awesome but the director felt it was too comic booky. At least they gave him the knives with the skull symbol. I always wanted another movie with Lundgren as the Punisher.

It's funny the difference directors can make, didn't the Thomas Jane one end with a shot of burning cars in a skull shape or something like that?

I have the original figure as well as the Art Figures version and will get this one as well, too big of a Punisher fan not to. I actually love the Warzone film, it's not supposed to be realistic it's the same kind of bat**** crazy over the top action film as John Wick. I am not sure how Wick gets a pass but everyone ****s on Punisher Warzone and The Punisher is clearly a comic book character so it's even more baffling to me.

It's funny the difference directors can make, didn't the Thomas Jane one end with a shot of burning cars in a skull shape or something like that?

Yep that really was not a good scene at all. I did like aspects of the Thomas Jane movie but overall War Zone felt more like the Punisher in the comics. The Lundgren movie was great for the time. I am looking forward to this release as I try to get every Punisher figure released. I did miss out on the Bernthal Hot toys though.

Saw a message posted on the BBICN forum yesterday announcing he was about to ship.

This is all VTS teased:

151027o5wdbwwjou9mvd9w.jpg

151028zzwbn0kwd7dbsnk7.jpg

151028uaeza54nddbzn73a.jpg

He was still up for pre-order so I ordered on a whim yesterday, even though I already have three of the original release. :monkey1

Hoping the new body is also a taller one.

The deluxe version looks awesome with the new headsculpt and the added weapons. I have the original version too but I preordered this when announced as the Punisher is my favorite character.

Looks cool :) I like that inclusion of the WM armor, as if the Punisher's going to put it on.

He does. :wink1:

201455dgvuzk1wdu817y8d.jpg

201456p49v5q9ex9k5pwyk.jpg

201457qq2qyaccdb0bx8qz.jpg

This release also differs from the original in that the new sculpt doesn't have a neck. So you could use it with a muscle body and T-shirt.

dYxi0Bv.jpg

I have the accurate guns, holsters, and knife/w sheath from the first VTS Revenger, looks like they now included the S&W .500 and the 2 ugly MP5Ks. I'm going to try and get the .500, not sure I want the MP5Ks.
One thing they should've improved is that headsculpt, still doesn't look like Stevenson, never liked it. Art Figures' Stevenson sculpt can't be beat.

Excellent photos! The head sculpt looks so cool on that WM Mk IV. I've not seen the film, but as a Punisher fan I'm lured into nabbing this one.

Back