One Three Toys X-0002 Ultimate Robot - (Terminator Dark Fate, “Pops”)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t see a thread for this. I realize this isn’t everyone’s favorite film. Not a big fan myself but the figure is okay-ish for a third party release.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?r...ekxxjjjmGkL_yFqH4X7hRltOaCJzwUBWH5qeSI32jBqNQ
IMG_2584.jpeg

I would definitely buy a battle damaged “Carl.” However this looks horrible.

I would definitely buy a battle damaged “Carl.” However this looks horrible.
I think the figure looks pretty good. For a third party figure definitely not too bad. I wouldn’t want it just because I didn’t care much for Dark Fate.

Not terrible, not the best. Unless there's a weird influx of T: DF stuff like when all the third parties jump on the same release, I can't see anything better on the horizion coming. I have my qualms with T: DF but I definitely don't hate it like many others. It's a better threequel than the other options, though I honestly see T1xT2 as a perfect bookends to one another. I am happy to have the Terminator story close at two films. Everything after has been curious explorations of the universe met with varying levels of success.

While it’s not the greatest I’ll always have a soft spot for Rise of the Machines. To me that’s the best continuation of the first two in spite of its flaws.

It had Arnold still more or less in his prime as well as some good action sequences. Also it’s the first R rated movie I saw in theaters and I went with my grandpa. So for me it’s got some nostalgia tied with it.

They could’ve at least made the battle damage be on the accurate side of his face.

Does anyone know if this figure is still being released? I noticed it disappeared from a lot of sites, like OneSixthKit. I see it on a few still, but I'm wondering if it got cancelled.

Just came by looking for updates, seems this is dead. That's a shame, I would have gotten this one for sure! I am sad that no company ever seemed to make anything in 1/6 for this movie. The battle damaged head and exposed arm looked cool, exactly what I was looking for from this movie.

(This isn't Pops, it's Carl!)

Back