Third Party 1/6 GI Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks like the heat is on ThreeZero now to get working on their Baroness

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4696Seems like a decent base figure but would need a head swap at a minimum.

1690896814214.jpeg

Yeah the head is too "barbie", and I CANNOT believe I am saying this but the bust is too big :lol for the Baroness.
Reminds me of a Cy Girl figure.

Yeah I was thinking it was a bit on the large size too, which honestly is the biggest issue since that’s not easily fixed like a head swap. Still might be worth picking up some of the cobra branded accessories.

I guess I'm one of the few who didn't think the SS Baroness was all that, but that doesn't surprise me as I usually am against the consensus a lot of the times on here :lol Hated the boots/shoes and hair sculpt on the regular head. Face sculpt was fine, although a little soft on the details. I felt like the PF did Baroness waaaay better in all aspects compared to both 1/6 efforts so far.

That said, this figure looks okay. I like nearly everything about it except the headsculpt and body choice as the the chest is way too big for that stick-figure frame rather than being proportionately curvy to match. Putting her on a Phicen/TBLeague S20/S21 would do the trick. Headsculpt unfortunately can't be fixed. Hoping ThreeZero does better than both when they get to her in 100 years :lol

I like Mike Mayhew's take on her:
mike-mayhew-gi-joe-arah-275-comicconline-exclusive-baroness-surveillance-port-01.jpg

Last edited:
This 1/6 does not beat the Baroness from Sideshow, not by a longshot. I'm pretty sure TZ can come up with a stunning Baroness and if not, I still have the Sideshow version. The Baroness PF head was lovely but her glasses should have been smaller framed and the boots were a bit over the top and an odd design. I'd love the Baroness in some heels but not sure how TZ would make her stand upright and sculpted hair is a must imo. Buy this unbranded Baroness for Cobra accessories only, I say

I have some hope for the threezero version but so far all of their GI Joe figures are closer to 1:6 oversized Mezco figures than what I'm used to from other sixth scale companies. That style, with all the painted spandex and rubber armor/accessories doesn't do much for me.

i'm all for a Mike Mayhew Baroness look in 1/6th scale :)
Same! I also like his Lady Jaye 😏 I don’t think he’s done any of the other female characters though.

IMG_0478.jpeg

Though, if the 3Z concept art is anything to go by, I think their version would be good/close enough. I wonder if they’ll give her an optional hat 🤔 too bad 3Z isn’t regularly sharing the concept art like this for other figures

IMG_0256.jpeg

Back