Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff GB! I love how you have your MUSCLE figures set up. I might try something similar once I get all mine together.

The only actual "figures" I collect anymore are vintage. Here are some of my favorites and ones I active collect:

- Remco Monsters (mini and 8")
- Pee-wee's Playhouse
- M.A.S.K.
- Indiana Jones (Kenner and LJN)
- Star Wars
- Mego Batman and Villians

Here are few pics of my pieces, I'll post more when I have some time to take them:

RemcoFrankie.jpg

pee1.jpg

pee3.jpg

GermanIndy1.JPG

Chewie6.jpg

Chewie1a.jpg

Chewie10.jpg

These are old photos. I'm hoping to get a nice display up once I move.

OMG, I haven't seen that Frankenstein since I was a kid! I loved that figure.....

Decided to break out the Thundercats. Most these haven't seen daylight in quite some time. Not a complete collection by any stretch. The only ones I still really want to get are Bengali and Grune and the Brebils.

Thundercats.jpg

Thundercats1.jpg

Thundercats5.jpg

Thundercats4.jpg

Yes!!! Vintage Thundercats FTW!!!

Supremely jealous of you collection... Thundercats are always on my list to work on, but I'm daunted by the task of getting started :lol

VERY NICE Mando!!! I loved the Thundercats as a kid. One of my groomsman gave me a complete Lion-O w/Schnarf for a wedding present. I still have a few figures kicking around in storage. I'll have to dig them out someday...

Kind of an odd one, but here's an old shot of my Kenner "Micro Collection" Star Wars figures. These were small die-cast sets released in the 80's. Never made any for ROTJ though, just ANH and ESB. I also have the Falcon, but no pictures of it.

fff.jpg

Anyone have any Micro Machines? I used to collect the shat out of those. Havent seen one in years.

I found my old Ghostbusters toys stored away at my folks' place not too long ago!

3242026465_554f855fde_b.jpg

I remember those transforming ghosts being some of my favorite toys :D

Wow!!
Amazing thread!!!
MANDO your Thundercats collection is amazing!! :rock!!
I always thought Slithe was a badass action figure, it still looks amazing!!

Thanks man. Slithe was one of the few I had as kid and I always loved how huge a toy he was!

VERY NICE Mando!!! I loved the Thundercats as a kid. One of my groomsman gave me a complete Lion-O w/Schnarf for a wedding present. I still have a few figures kicking around in storage. I'll have to dig them out someday...

That is awesome!

Kind of an odd one, but here's an old shot of my Kenner "Micro Collection" Star Wars figures. These were small die-cast sets released in the 80's. Never made any for ROTJ though, just ANH and ESB. I also have the Falcon, but no pictures of it.

Those are really cool looking. I've only seen a few bits and pieces of the MC but that Hoth playset and Bespin set are fantastic!

Anyone have any Micro Machines? I used to collect the shat out of those. Havent seen one in years.

My brother was heavy into Micro machines, especially when they really started going military. I remember the aircraft carrier was pretty cool and you could do quite a bit with it.

The Terror Drome and Mego Spiderman are pretty much it for original vintage stuff I have left.

I used to stare at the boxart of the Terrordrome everytime we went to Lionel's. Always loved Dial-Tone in the brig. That's awesome to have one mib. :drool

I found my old Ghostbusters toys stored away at my folks' place not too long ago!

I remember those transforming ghosts being some of my favorite toys :D

The Kenner Ghostbusters were really cool and had one of the biggest playsets around. I remember having that football player ghost and he always reminded me of the Football team from Beetlejuice.:D

fff.jpg

Those were great. I had a few sets as a kid but they never made it past that. The Bespin ones were always my favorite...

I have a few from childhood and some others that I've picked up at flea markets through out the years. They were a lot of fun. I almost bought the big Jumbo Jet playset this past summer but didn't really have the room so I passed.

These are more prehistoric than vintage, and not really collectibles per say, but they are the only thing I collect besides 1/6 scale figs and premium formats. These are fossilized Ammonites, which were shelled sea creatures similar to the modern Nautilus. Most are from the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods. These are just a few of my collection to give you an idea of what they look like. The first three are whole fossils, and the last two are split and polished pairs which show off the mineral deposits inside the shell.

DAC1-dactylioceras.jpg

Dactylioceras death fossil from Germany

LYE4-lyelliceras.jpg

Lyelliceras from Peru

CRA1-craspedites.jpg

Craspedites from Russia

pair8.jpg

pair11.jpg

Yep, that's about as "vintage" as it gets... I love fossils. Don't know shat about them, but I've always been fascinated by them :duff

I had Micromachines when I was a kid, but never got too into them. I know they made a crapload of them back in the day though.

Well, it's not all necessarily vintage, but I have a box where I keep momento toys from my youth, I like to hold onto little bits from the past, so as I got rid of collections, I kept a figure or two that I'd enjoy having.

vintage.jpg

Back