Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love when this thread has some action! I just had to do a little research on that figure. I don't remember them, but a 3 3/4 Arnold would have been at the top of my wish list had I know... very cool! Where did you find him?

I'm going to take a couple of shots of my vintage shelves to see if we can get a little momentum in here

Here's a few of the vintage Star Wars collection (and a couple of Vintage Indy figures). I got a promotion a few months ago and, like I assume most people would do, I decided to treat myself to a Vinyl Cape Jawa and a Double Telescoping Luke...
IMG_2486.jpg

And a couple of the selves...
IMG_2487.jpg
IMG_2481.jpg

Thanks DW and Mr. E. The display (and collection) is always a work in process, and at some point I'd like to have some custom shelving built, but that will part of updating the Vintage basement.... Then again, the faux wood panelling and the original drop ceiling may pre-date some of the collection and helps make it all look right at home. I'm going to take a couple more pictures later because it's nice to show them to folks that appreciate them!

Back