"Vigilante" Bronson sculpt - FINISHED ! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Barlow

Super Freak
Reaction score
HIya
SO first off, thanks to everyone for their support on this project !!

You make me feel great about doing more custom sculpts of unsung heroes in the 1/6th world :)

I am not currently accepting any more people for the list . I am moving on to other characters I want for my collection.
I may offer this sculpt at a later date though .

Well I just got off the plane, had to sleep a bit, and plan on sorting orders and starting the castings tomorrow so within a week I will be sending out the first wave of heads, and keep casting and shipping from then on till all are out. Because my PM box is always full or close to it usually , I will email people from their order email when theirs has shipped . Outside US orders obviously are more time consuming fro me w customs forms etc.. so they will be going out in blocks also .

So stay tuned :D

Russ

Last edited:
Wow ! That looks great ! Classic Charlie ! I love it.

Will yuo paint it yourself ?

Will you be casting ?

Oh your the man. I was just resetting my Dirty Harry in the cabinet last night and thinking how I need a Death Wish version of Bronson, and here he is. :chew

Thanks everyone :)
Yes he must go next to Dirty Harry in everyones collection...:lol

I will be leaving for Xmas vaca till Jan 4th approx, so I will paint one up when I can, as my Harry Eastwood and sniper DeNiro need a friend

I now have the picture /info page up
Check it out....

https://www.fxwork.com/vigilante.htm

I would like to keep this thread going for costuming ideas.

On this one, I just used the Frank Black clothes and gun, a narrow shouldered tt, and an Angel trenchcoat . It was pretty darn fast, but there are a number of options as far as outfits for him..

I know he had diff jackets and overcoats etc...

I do need to find a black ski cap for him, does anyone have any links for that ??

So what head will you surprise us with next? There are a few of your works in progress I'm seen that have me drooling.

Heck I dunno, I have lots goin already. I may get some sculptin done over Xmas Vaca, so we will see..
I know I want to expand my Indy Collection, well that and everyother collection I have..lol .

Back