"Vigilante" Bronson sculpt - FINISHED ! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HIya
SO first off, thanks to everyone for their support on this project !!

You make me feel great about doing more custom sculpts of unsung heroes in the 1/6th world :)

I am not currently accepting any more people for the list . I am moving on to other characters I want for my collection.
I may offer this sculpt at a later date though .

Well I just got off the plane, had to sleep a bit, and plan on sorting orders and starting the castings tomorrow so within a week I will be sending out the first wave of heads, and keep casting and shipping from then on till all are out. Because my PM box is always full or close to it usually , I will email people from their order email when theirs has shipped . Outside US orders obviously are more time consuming fro me w customs forms etc.. so they will be going out in blocks also .

So stay tuned :D

Russ

Been a casting fool lately...soo....
Now I'm Going through emails and getting a count................
Most. if not all boxes go out next week :)
Yippie !!

Thanks everyone :)

Russ

eggtoys,

Yours has shipped,

IN FACT , as of today , ALL Bronson heads have shipped out now.
International destinations should take 5-10 days to get to you .
Thanks everyone ! PLease let me know when they get there and that you like him by posting here, and lets keep this thread going for costuming suggestions and to show off figures when underway.

Also..................As I just kept running all molds at once, I find myself w a few Vigilante heads that are extra , SO I will accept more Vigilante spots right now.

These are already cast up and ready to ship
Please do not choose(add to western option) as I only Have the Vigilante style

https://www.fxwork.com/vigilante.htm

Russ :)

Here, I've finished mine enough to show. The hair needs some work, but it's done enough to show case

Opps.... Wrong outfit

Here is the correct one
More pictures later when it's completely done.

Yeah Heh, except for the shoes and coat, almost all of it is modified ken outfits. Its still a work in progress.

Yeah, Im workin on a Davidson outfit myself:D

I dont have pants or shoes though

The shoes are from an extra 10th doctor and the pants were from a set of ken Pj's. I'm going to ad an extra stripe color probably.

I would like to keep this thread going for costuming ideas.

On this one, I just used the Frank Black clothes and gun, a narrow shouldered tt, and an Angel trenchcoat . It was pretty darn fast, but there are a number of options as far as outfits for him..

I know he had diff jackets and overcoats etc...

I do need to find a black ski cap for him, does anyone have any links for that ??

He wore the cap in Death Wish II, and this sculpt is much closer to the original.

Tell you what would be cool, though...

NL0141-F402-2T.jpg

CO08-02.jpg

ACIBlueJeansSet.JPG

8ga_shotgun.jpg

mr%20majestyk%202.jpg

poster.jpg

Back