Venom LSB image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a replacement for my damaged Venom LSB but they are not the same.

Check the gap between the eyes (don't look at the teeth ^^).
Venom01.jpg
Venom02.jpg

Which one have you ?

Last edited:
I received a replacement for my damaged Venom LSB but they are not the same.

Check the gap between the eyes (don't look at the teeth ^^).
Venom01.jpg
Venom02.jpg

Which one have you ?

Dude, you're first bust had NO teeth? That reminds me of the Bumble from Rudolph after getting worked on by Hermie!

Something seems really off though about your first bust. The eye spacing is off, and so is the texture. Plus, the teeth don't look painted even in the gums.....did you break the teeth off so Sideshow would send a replacement or did it come with no teeth?

Lol, yep I broke them for the replacement ;).

IYO, was the bust worth the purchase? I am thinking about getting it if I can snag a $100 GC at SDCC.

Only difference is the color of the gums from what I can see.

Nice photoshop job. It's the same bust, because it's the same picture. He probably never damaged the first one, lol! That explains the 'wider' eyes.

Edit: I'm totally yanking Siona's chain. That is pretty weird though. The forehead area doesn't even appear to be the same sculpt.

Last edited:
And it wasn't for this part that I asked a replacement ><, it was weird but ok for me.

Well now that I have an other version, yes it's wrong.
Plus his left eye is different on the broken, more rounded (hard to see on the pic).

Guess that we will never know ... again.

IYO, was the bust worth the purchase? I am thinking about getting it if I can snag a $100 GC at SDCC.

The venom LSB is my second marvel piece from Sideshow (iron spidey the first), so if you like venom and its representation by Sideshow, yes it's worth.

Back