Venom LSB image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Venom LSG image thread

That Dardevil LSB is still the best LSB Sideshow has ever made.

He is friggin' HEAVY, like the Hulk LSB.

Edit: And he is awesome.

well that's good to hear, i wonder why they switching back and forth from hollow to solid???
maybe they made venom solid because of the forwardness of the piece to make him more stable.

well that's good to hear, i wonder why they switching back and forth from hollow to solid???
maybe they made venom solid because of the forwardness of the piece to make him more stable.

probably because of the deep cavity his mouth presents. That probably made it too challenging. I guess the shoulders could have still been hollowed, but I like these things having some weight.

probably because of the deep cavity his mouth presents. That probably made it too challenging. I guess the shoulders could have still been hollowed, but I like these things having some weight.

yes, good point a hollow piece may have been structurally unsound and caused some more QC issues for them, and we definately wouldn't want anymore QC complaints from the masses:cool:

yes, good point a hollow piece may have been structurally unsound and caused some more QC issues for them, and we definately wouldn't want anymore QC complaints from the masses:cool:

Yeah, so my guess is that the mouth sticks out pretty far and has two seperate points of attachment. If you hollowed the core the anchor point would be weak. Most likely the torque from the weight of the extended mouth coupled with smaller attachement points would probably lead to issues during production.

Just got mine today, along with the Mystique Comiquette... Both are sausomely awesome!

DSC08578.jpg

DSC08586.jpg

Nice collection you got there.

Venom 1:1 > Venom LSB

Heck, the Venom 1:1 is the best Sideshow product to date, imo.

That Dardevil LSB is still the best LSB Sideshow has ever made.

i would have to agree, the red and classic versions are great together.
only thing that i would maybe give them a run is the ghost rider, hulk's, wolverine, green goblin, venom, cap america, thing, doom, IM red gold, IM stealth :lol:lol

Venom 1:1 > Venom LSB

Heck, the Venom 1:1 is the best Sideshow product to date, imo.

yeah yeah, quit pumping the 1:1 collectors club, your guy's annual fees are a killer. :lol:lol

any chance you could take a picture of it next to a 1/6 figure?

It does look awsome, but why is Venom the size of Wolverine?

I would assume that this is Eddie Brock Venom, not Mac Gargan. Also, he looks bigger than Wolvie in that pic, to me.

He's here! It looks really good for the price, but it's a small piece. It's definitely a must have for a Venom-themed display.

Enjoy!

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

Back