*Whine* - there's an out of production statue I can't afford

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassafras

Super Freak
Reaction score
It'd be over 1500$-2000$. Ripoff as I know the original price. Plus it's an older piece.
But ^%$#:monkey2
Then the demon-tempest in me:devil sez "Do it, if u added up what've u've spent on figs it's well past that, why not get something nice, u deserve it!"

Then the sane part of of me sez "This is friggin' STUPID, there's folks that can afford 3,000$ busts and you're not one of them, a man's got to know his limits, and anyway so u get this thing and it sits on the shelf and ur money could have been earning 4% interest and also, this isn't NEW for *&^% sake.:blissysmi
Are you really gonna &^%$ away a car down payment?:thwak Shame.
Embarrassed Shame GIF

I hate collecting.:monkey3

Same with Master Replicas Star Wars stuff. An AT-AT will fetch anything from $2000 to $5000. Crazy! Sometime in the future I’ll get one. First the LEGO AT-AT and latest imp Star Destroyer, the devastator (?).

Interesting LOTR facts: the ring of Isengard and tower was built in 1:35 scale. The ring diameter was 60 feet when completed. 60 feet!!! That’s in 1:35 scale! Enormous. I would love to have the city/castle in a detailed scale format. Wonder what size would be feasible. Amazing to have it under a glass table with all intricate details, of course this should be made as the Uruk production era.

Cheers, have a wonderful Sunday all you Freaks!

Back