Venom LSB image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did they diss sabertooth and make him hollow..

If I had to guess, I would say that Captain America and Galatus will be hollow as well. After seeing Venom in person, I think that the pose, coupled with the protruding mouth and stand alone toungue made it essential that Venom not be hollow. The head actually sits in front of the shoulder line as opposed to on top of which puts a lot of the weight in the front of the piece. He is nearly top heavy as it is (almost falls forward). Had the body been hollow the weight distribution would have been completely to the front and there would be almost no way to keep the bust upright.

NIce bust, very well done but not as mind blowing as some made it out to be.

Sideshow Venom LSB

f1d6740e.jpg

b479cac4.jpg

84523959.jpg

d7229296.jpg

cbd39d61.jpg

791b1cc2.jpg

ace18e8d.jpg

87cf861b.jpg

7e8df658.jpg

It looks nice from certain angles, but I'm more a fan of the cleaner Mark Bagley Venom as opposed to the newer monstrous incarnation.

looks good imo. but in hand will be the true test.
i guess for me a minny me venom is better than the big daddy version.

When you get yours, do a side by side comparison with daredevil. I think venom is undersized?

When you get yours, do a side by side comparison with daredevil. I think venom is undersized?

I thought so too. I wasnt sure though if it was undersized or if the bust just encompassed less of the torso in order to make more room for the head. The more I look at him, the more I lean towards less of the torso is included.

The other thing to remember is that these busts are definately not all in scale with one another. Its a rough 1/2 scale (Galactus being the prime example).

I thought so too. I wasnt sure though if it was undersized or if the bust just encompassed less of the torso in order to make more room for the head. The more I look at him, the more I lean towards less of the torso is included.

The other thing to remember is that these busts are definately not all in scale with one another. Its a rough 1/2 scale (Galactus being the prime example).

yeah galactus been about a 1/8 scale, but i don't care, these busts are addicting as hell.

yeah galactus been about a 1/8 scale, but i don't care, these busts are addicting as hell.

They sure are! And they are decievingly inexpensive as far as high end collectables go! Problem is...they look better in a group....it's almost as if Sideshow realizes this and is somehow using it to thier advantage......NAHHHH:rolleyes:

I think if the 1:1 didn't exist this piece would be mind-blowing.

I love the look of him though and I'm dying to see him in person.

Just got mine today and I must say, for $200 this is a damn nice piece. Now for the comiquette :banana

Anyone notice thatthere aren't very many exclusives sitting on ebay?

Just got mine today and I must say, for $200 this is a damn nice piece. Now for the comiquette :banana

yeah, to many cancellations and most of them are on ssc warehouse shelves.
i've been watching and i just missed one for $175.:(

This one is a keeper . . . really nice and since I'll never be able to afford the 1:1, I am proud to have this in its place . . . :)

Because most are stilll in SS warehouse. it's true.

You barely see ST EX on ebay, but that goes for retail.

Back