VanderStelt Studio- The Balrog "Bane of Durin" Fine Art prints available now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: VanderStelt Studio- The Balrog "Bane of Durin" Fine Art prints available now!

Is this print by anychance a design of a new Balrog Statue at Sideshow, much like Sauron was? :pray:

Re: VanderStelt Studio- The Balrog "Bane of Durin" Fine Art prints available now!

Is this print by anychance a design of a new Balrog Statue at Sideshow, much like Sauron was? :pray:

We can only hope. There is a great void right now for the Balrog, weta pieces are nice but too small and too much money for the bigger one. NECA one is great, but also expensive and big due to wingspan, but I would prefer it be a statue not a figure. LSB is a bust and not correct scale, but it is my favorite piece at the moment.

Thank you JV. Awesome pieces

I absolutely love the Fell Beast print but I'm not feeling the Balrog print.

The one thing I will say about the Balrog print is that it is very dark and needs light to be seen well. Plus it is so dark it makes one go closer to it to examine it more, more than any of the other 8 JV canvases I have on the wall. I thought that was an interesting comment by my friend who saw this last night.

That Balrog print is simply fantastic. I agree you do have to see it to understand how good it is and catch all the details.

Can't wait to get my balrog print. Love it so dark and foreboding like in the FOTR.

Thank you JV. Awesome pieces

They both look great and I agree the Balrog looks different in hand as I thought it would be. It is a dark painting and hard to grasp the perspective in the sample pictures. It really needs to be viewed in person and in the "epic" sizes to shine.

What # Balrog did you get Adolfo? I can't see it in your pic. I got #3

They both look great and I agree the Balrog looks different in hand as I thought it would be. It is a dark painting and hard to grasp the perspective in the sample pictures. It really needs to be viewed in person and in the "epic" sizes to shine.

What # Balrog did you get Adolfo? I can't see it in your pic. I got #3

I got number 17 to match numbers with my Sauron canvas

I thought you just got the sequence in which they were sold?

It pretty much does work that way for the most part. My Fell beast was number 3. It's hit or miss sometimes

I find it odd that most of his stuff doesn't sell all that well, judging by the numbers I received on my canvases anyways. His stuff is better than most of the Mondo crap out there.

I find it odd that most of his stuff doesn't sell all that well, judging by the numbers I received on my canvases anyways. His stuff is better than most of the Mondo crap out there.

He needs to get the word out more, I first saw him on eBay, anyone know why he does not sell on there anymore?

Back