Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars Celebration Anaheim Pre Order Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pre-Orders for my Exclusive Star Wars Celebration Anaheim print, "Edge of Destiny", will go up March 30 at 12:01 A.M. Pacific time! PLEASE REMEMBER, these are Pre-Orders and can ONLY be picked up if you attend the Star Wars Celebration show in person!! :) These are part of the rules set in place by Lucasfilm.This Exclusive Pre-Order will be available at my store website: Vanderstelt Studio
Edition size is 250 pieces. The Pre-Order limit is 200 available from March 30 through April 10.
This print is based upon a hand-painted, traditional painting in acrylic.
The print will be 24 x 36 inches, printed using the Giclee Printing process. This is not a lithograph, which uses a four-color process, which does an excellent job for what it is.
The Giclee process however, utilizes a 12-color system, allowing all the subtle nuances to be captured from my Original, giving you a near-perfect reproduction. This Giclee will be printed on Breathing Color's 100 year, heavy archival Fine Art paper called Optica One. For those that remember my ROTJ themed Exclusive for C6, it is paper like that, but with less "tooth" in the paper surface, allowing more details to come out in the Print.
This process is expensive, but it is a Star Wars exclusive and I wanted to offer the best reproduction of my Original painting I could make.I will personally print and oversee each and every Giclee for color accuracy, which I am very particular about.
Every Giclee print is signed and numbered,comes with a Crystal Clear plastic sleeve and will then be rolled into a four-inch banner bag, then finally into a four-inch square cardboard tube for added protection when you leave my booth.
If you Pre-Order online, and you are outside of California, you will save on sales tax. However, if you opt to purchase this print at the event, you will be charged an 8% sales tax, ( we are required to ) because it is a public event in California. Something to think about.
Price will be be $125.
All Pre-Orders must be picked up in person from my booth by the actual purchaser or the purchaser's authorized designee. I will be asking for your receipts and/or proof of purchases at the time of pickup, so please be sure to have them with you.I prefer to have actual paper receipts instead of looking at your phone screen, because I want to keep physical paperwork to keep things straight, so I appreciate it : ).
As I mentioned before, the prints will be pre-signed and numbered and I will be handing prints to purchasers and Pre-Order customers with numbers starting with #1, in numeric order. I will not be giving out special numbers because of logistics and I want people to be able to get their print and wait in line as little as possible! : ) A Pre-Order guarantees you a print, not the choice of a number.
If you just HAVE to have that #77, or other such special number, you will have to time it, or be extra nice to the person in front of you or behind you to negotiate your scheme. Please don't hesitate to email me at: [email protected] with any questions. If you PM me here on SSC, I may miss you, so direct emails or responses on this thread are best!

The image below is a low resolution image, but the actual print is super-sharp with all the details!

Edge%20of%20Destiny%20Print%20RS_zps1juc8nxq.jpg

Some detail areas below:

Luke%20detail_zpsvjnzgwe0.jpg

droids%20details_zpsmtctysyr.jpg

speeder%20detail_zpsthq8ngnc.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I totally love it!!!!

I'm going to have to get this, but unfortunately I'll be taken by the scalpers because I won't be able to attend Celebration :(

Jerry, you are a true master (as I've said many times before) and I cannot wait to add this to my collection of your amazing work.

Pre-Orders for my Exclusive Star Wars Celebration Anaheim print, "Edge of Destiny", will go up March 30 at 12:01 A.M. Pacific time! PLEASE REMEMBER, these are Pre-Orders and can ONLY be picked up if you attend the Star Wars Celebration show in person!! :) These are part of the rules set in place by Lucasfilm.
Edition size is 250 pieces. The Pre-Order limit is 200 available from March 30 through April 10.
This print is based upon a hand-painted, traditional painting in acrylic.
The print will be 24 x 36 inches, printed using the Giclee Printing process. This is not a lithograph, which uses a four-color process, which does an excellent job for what it is.
The Giclee process however, utilizes a 12-color system, allowing all the subtle nuances to be captured from my Original, giving you a near-perfect reproduction. This Giclee will be printed on Breathing Color's 100 year, heavy archival Fine Art paper called Optica One. For those that remember my ROTJ themed Exclusive for C6, it is paper like that, but with less "tooth" in the paper surface, allowing more details to come out in the Print.
This process is expensive, but it is a Star Wars exclusive and I wanted to offer the best reproduction of my Original painting I could make.I will personally print and oversee each and every Giclee for color accuracy, which I am very particular about.
Every Giclee print is signed and numbered,comes with a Crystal Clear plastic sleeve and will then be rolled into a four-inch banner bag, then finally into a four-inch square cardboard tube for added protection when you leave my booth.
If you Pre-Order online, and you are outside of California, you will save on sales tax. However, if you opt to purchase this print at the event, you will be charged an 8% sales tax, ( we are required to ) because it is a public event in California. Something to think about.
Price will be be $125.
All Pre-Orders must be picked up in person from my booth by the actual purchaser or the purchaser's authorized designee. I will be asking for your receipts and/or proof of purchases at the time of pickup, so please be sure to have them with you.I prefer to have actual paper receipts instead of looking at your phone screen, because I want to keep physical paperwork to keep things straight, so I appreciate it : ).
As I mentioned before, the prints will be pre-signed and numbered and I will be handing prints to purchasers and Pre-Order customers with numbers starting with #1, in numeric order. I will not be giving out special numbers because of logistics and I want people to be able to get their print and wait in line as little as possible! : )
If you just HAVE to have that #77, or other such special number, you will have to time it, or be extra nice to the person in front of you or behind you to negotiate your scheme. Please don't hesitate to email me at: [email protected] with any questions. If you PM me here on SSC, I may miss you, so direct emails or responses on this thread are best!

The image below is a low resolution image, but the actual print is super-sharp with all the details!

Edge%20of%20Destiny%20Print%20RS_zps1juc8nxq.jpg

Some detail areas below:

Luke%20detail_zpsvjnzgwe0.jpg

droids%20details_zpsmtctysyr.jpg

speeder%20detail_zpsthq8ngnc.jpg

Thank you for the kind comment! If I have any after the event, I will be offering this same Giclee on my store.vandersteltstudio.com site. Which I will announce here on SSC. I will try to update news of this at the end of the show, if that helps. Take care,

JV

Wow! Beautiful work! You can really "feel" the sunset!

wow! fantastic painting! too bad im from asia and no chance to get this :( oh my so jealous!
Please keep us posted for any extras on this print.

If anyone is going and would post it to the UK it would be much appreciated :)

Im in love !

Thanks guys!
For anyone that wants to be put on a waitlist for any leftovers after the show, please email me direct at: [email protected]

JV

So excited for the celebration and its reveals. Hopefully a some PF news. Battlefront 3 reveal. Even a Star Wars episode 7 trailer #2 is rumored to kick the event off!

My "DESTINY" Pre-Order site is up. go to: ANAHEIM StarWars PREORDER Exclusive -"Edge of Destiny" Art Print
This way, you will have an actual web address to simply copy/paste : ). Right now of course, the Exclusive reads as "Unavailable" until 12:01 A.M.
It also reads as "today" which is meant for Monday morning, but this way the site is already built. It just needs me to add the inventory and it's a go.

JV

Last edited:
Hi guys.
Star Wars Celebration PreOrder time is almost here : ) ANAHEIM StarWars PREORDER Exclusive -"Edge of Destiny" Art Print
One my art collectors brought up a concern about PreOrdering and having another pick up the print on their behalf. What I said regarding this was my fair Warning only for those that Pre-Order, then don't show up to the show at all and have no authorized designee to pick up their print for them. If you have an authorized designee, you are very welcome to Pre Order away!
What would help me a whole lot is this: if you want to place a PreOrder, but cannot attend Celebration, but you do have someone to pick up your print as your authorized designee, then after you place your order please email me at: [email protected] with the name of the person who is authorized to pick up your print on your behalf. I will attach that email with the name of your authorized designee to your payment info for my records.
Also, if you could please forward your PreOrder receipt email to your authorized designee to print out and take along. I can then cross reference this and make things go much easier. This is the best way to keep possibly 250 customers organized and running smooth.
I just wanted to clarify this, so please forgive any confusion!

JV

Nice work Jerry! I love the way you capture the light from the sun, and it's reflection off of the speeder. I have some of your previous works on my pinballs. :wink1:

Ordered!!!
Look forward to meeting you at the con Jerry.hoping to pick up another of your art pieces whilst I am there too.
cheers Glenn

Ordered!!!
Look forward to meeting you at the con Jerry.hoping to pick up another of your art pieces whilst I am there too.
cheers Glenn
Thanks guys! And thank you for the Pre Orders that keep coming! The response is very positive, thanks to fellow Star Wars fans like all of you guys.
We'll see most of you there real soon!

JV

I placed my order today, really looking forward to meeting you at the con and seeing this piece in person!

This is my first time seeing this print. Such beautiful work. Really Impressive. I can stare at it for hours. So much depth. Awesome work.

Back