VanderStelt Studio- The Balrog "Bane of Durin" Fine Art prints available now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: VanderStelt Studio- The Balrog "Bane of Durin" Fine Art prints available now!

what's the edition size on the Canvas edition?

Re: VanderStelt Studio- The Balrog "Bane of Durin" Fine Art prints available now!

Hello again.
The canvas editions are limited to 100 pieces per size. Do you know what size canvas you are thinking of?

JV

the biggest. So there is an ES of 300 for the Balrog canvas then correct? Is that the same for all your canvases? 100 per size?

the biggest. So there is an ES of 300 for the Balrog canvas then correct? Is that the same for all your canvases? 100 per size?
All my LOTR/Hobbit canvases are limited to 100 pieces per size.

JV

Do your canvas tend to sell fast? I'm a bit strapped for cash after christmas but I definitely want a medium or large canvas.

Do your canvas tend to sell fast? I'm a bit strapped for cash after christmas but I definitely want a medium or large canvas.
You should be fine through Jan. I would think : )

JV

Beautiful work!

Most kind, thank you :)

JV

PS- don't forget folks that at this time, I am accepting commissions for LOTR and Hobbit. Drop me an email to discuss your project while the schedule is open!

Here is a pic of my #2/2000 epic size paper version

Photo quality is not that good and I still have to clean if from fingerprints but w/e ;)

Can't wait for my Epic Canvas to show up...looks good

Very nice :rock

Can't wait for my Epic Canvas to show up...looks good

I am in the same boat, Jerry must have gotten a lot of orders when the coupon went out so it is taking some time to get them gallery wrapped and shipped. Still no tracking update yet, but I did already get a paper litho I ordered at the same time.

Waiting for Tauriel from the framers. Dropped it off today and should be getting it back in 2 weeks.

I am in the same boat, Jerry must have gotten a lot of orders when the coupon went out so it is taking some time to get them gallery wrapped and shipped. Still no tracking update yet, but I did already get a paper litho I ordered at the same time.

My Gallery Wrapper is on top of it, and usually turns things around quick. Of course a lot of his clients are for some of the major film studio offices in town, so he can get a lot jobs at once sometimes : ) If you have any concerns about your wrap job email me at : [email protected] with your order info so I can see where your piece is in the queue. Don't PM me here about it, as I don't check the forum too often, and I will likely miss your inquiry here ; )
Have a good day guys,

JV

My Gallery Wrapper is on top of it, and usually turns things around quick. Of course a lot of his clients are for some of the major film studio offices in town, so he can get a lot jobs at once sometimes : ) If you have any concerns about your wrap job email me at : [email protected] with your order info so I can see where your piece is in the queue. Don't PM me here about it, as I don't check the forum too often, and I will likely miss your inquiry here ; )
Have a good day guys,

JV

Thanks for the reply Jerry, I don't mind the wait as long as they do it right. Hopefully they are putting in some kind of middle support with one this large. The Sauron was about the largest I would want without some kind of extra brace.

Got a tracking number for my Balrog wrapped canvas, looks like next Thursday. Can't wait, but I may not survive the blizzard we are having.:panic:

:lecture Awesome! As long as it arrives in one piece.

Should get my 2 canvases by the end of the week too

just ordered the Epic Edition Paper version. :)

Back