VanderStelt Studio- The Balrog "Bane of Durin" Fine Art prints available now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: VanderStelt Studio- The Balrog "Bane of Durin" Fine Art prints available now!

Re: VanderStelt Studio- The Balrog "Bane of Durin" Fine Art prints available now!

Great setup! :cool:

Sounds like it is random al la SS. No way only 2 people got a Balrog before me or 2 Fell Beasts before Adolfo.

The Fellbeast canvas came after the paper versions. Same as the original 3 LOTR movie prints.

Also consider that not many people post on forums for art.

is that the epic sized Balrog?

Yup....Super sized it ...Epic Sized Canvas

The Fellbeast canvas came after the paper versions. Same as the original 3 LOTR movie prints.

Also consider that not many people post on forums for art.

It is just as unlikely there were 14 Balrogs sold in the day or two between my order and Adolfos also, so who knows. I am sure there are plenty of art forums, just not many people here like to it seems. Mostly you only see a bunch of random statues or 1/6 figs in cases with no accompanying art which adds a lot IMO.

Yup....Super sized it ...Epic Sized Canvas
That is the only way to go with this piece. I am trying to figure out how I can get my Balrog LSB near it to display mine how I want.

Hey Jerry, is the canvas still available?
Sad i missed the coupon but I may come into a bit of money in the next few weeks and was thinking of ordering.

Hey Jerry, is the canvas still available?
Sad i missed the coupon but I may come into a bit of money in the next few weeks and was thinking of ordering.

The canvas is still available. If you need more information, please contact me at [email protected] .
E-mail always works best, since I don't always catch these forms in time.
JV

The canvas is still available. If you need more information, please contact me at [email protected] .
E-mail always works best, since I don't always catch these forms in time.
JV
My paper edition is on the way...thanks Jerry your the man.....can't wait for this fine piece of art....ughh TAX....... lol worth the hassle yeaa

Amazing work Jerry! Will have to order this once a couple other things are paid off ;)

Thanks Jerry for the chance to own this wonderful piece of art....got my 24 *32 today its now going back into its shipper waiting to be framed......great work Jerry and thanks again

Thanks Jerry for the chance to own this wonderful piece of art....got my 24 *32 today its now going back into its shipper waiting to be framed......great work Jerry and thanks again

You are welcome! Sorry for the late reply; been painting away on Hobbit DOS!

No problem Jerry i hope to get it framed very soon.
Once again Jerry great work and Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

y2yqemej.jpg
well Jerry he is hanging with Sauron lol
Thanks again for this fine piece of art.
Next month i will be buying Smaug. ..can't wait

y2yqemej.jpg
well Jerry he is hanging with Sauron lol
Thanks again for this fine piece of art.
Next month i will be buying Smaug. ..can't wait

Love the display! We need more DaddyRogs on our walls! ( or on our shelves )

JV

Love the display! We need more DaddyRogs on our walls! ( or on our shelves )

JV
Thanks Jerry and the Smaug epic paper print should be sometime this week.....i will post when its framed

Back