Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars Celebration Anaheim Pre Order Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first time seeing this print. Such beautiful work. Really Impressive. I can stare at it for hours. So much depth. Awesome work.

Thank you for the kind comments everyone!

The Star Wars "Edge of Destiny" Exclusive PreOrder page will be closed tonite at midnight for any latecomers! Here's the link once again:
ANAHEIM StarWars PREORDER Exclusive -"Edge of Destiny" Art Print

Edge%20of%20Destiny%20Print%20RS_zps1juc8nxq.jpg

Excellent art as always Jerry.

I sincerely hope that we'll eventually see a "The Force Awakens" print in the same style as your spectacular CVI ROTJ art!

So glad I found someone to pick this up for me. Your work is always brilliant and this piece is iconic in every way.

Thanks a lot everyone for the kind comments on this art!
Wow, Celebration Anaheim was the busiest, most energized show I've ever seen, with a lot of excitement for the Star Wars saga overall! The new trailer was just amazing........Thanks to all of you that attended the show and helped us artists out by coming to our booths and talking to us and for your Exclusives purchases
Thank you so much for your patience and for joining my waiting list for the "Destiny" print. I completely sold out at the show, so for those of you that were on my waiting list, I apologize that I have no exclusives to offer you guys.
I did notice some ebay listings that you may want to pursue as an alternative option. Here are three I've found:

2 250 Star Wars Celebration 7 VII 2015 EXC Signed Art Print Jerry Vanderstelt | eBay

Jerry Vanderstelt Edge of Destiny Star Wars Celebration VII | eBay

Edge of Destiny Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars Celebration VII Anaheim | eBay

There may be other listings elsewhere , but these three are all I could find right now.Thanks again for your interest in this artwork. I appreciate your patience once again for those of you on my waitlist.

JV

Thanks for taking the time to inform us Jerry.

But honestly, I have to say I'm sick and tired of these exclusive deals enforced by Lucasfilm. I have your Star Wars, Empire and Jedi Celebration exclusives that I was raped on eBay for - and it looks like I'm going to be raped again for this.

I love your work beyond words, but I'm getting pretty damn annoyed with the way these are handled. Does Lucasfilm deem the rest of the Star Wars community unworthy of the opportunity to own these amazing works, just because we don't have the time/means/whatever to attend a Celebration? What about people from another state, or others all over the globe?

But, it's okay for these low-life scalpers to take advantage of the situation?

Yeah, good one Lucasfilm... go **** yourself!

But honestly, I have to say I'm sick and tired of these exclusive deals enforced by Lucasfilm. I have your Star Wars, Empire and Jedi Celebration exclusives that I was raped on eBay for - and it looks like I'm going to be raped again for this.

I love your work beyond words, but I'm getting pretty damn annoyed with the way these are handled. Does Lucasfilm deem the rest of the Star Wars community unworthy of the opportunity to own these amazing works, just because we don't have the time/means/whatever to attend a Celebration? What about people from another state, or others all over the globe?

If I would not have sold out, my remaining "destinys" would have been available to the general public for the same price, as at the show, per Lucasfilm's and my own rules are concerned. What happens with my prints after they leave my booth is of course out of my control. With the way that show was going, I could have sold 100 more and still have none to offer anyone outside of the event, it was that busy!

JV

If I would not have sold out, my remaining "destinys" would have been available to the general public for the same price, as at the show, per Lucasfilm's and my own rules are concerned. What happens with my prints after they leave my booth is of course out of my control. With the way that show was going, I could have sold 100 more and still have none to offer anyone outside of the event, it was that busy!

JV

not to mention your booth was right in the middle of everything! traffic jam! I got #80 of #250

The scalpers are making more money out of the print than you did Jerry - currently averaging $399-$499.

Crazy...

Back