URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

But each time people were warned and threads were made. But people just seem to want some things so bad they forgo the warnings.

Pretty much.

I was a bit iffy ordering a chem suit from Moe as it seemed he generally took much longer to deliver than was quoted. but he did seem to always come through. So I waited and did eventually get my item, but it took a very long time and seems others who ordered around the same time never did get their suits.

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

hooo leee sh**** so sorry to hear. I hope you all get this resolved. I have bought from Moe before but this...this is just something else. Can't trust a guy no matter how reliable he seems. I ordered a sherrif outfit from Moe back in October and it took him a total of 5-6 months to deliver that, he stayed in touch with saying it's delayed because of new years holiday christmas holiday but did it really need half a year to tailor a shirt and pants? Maybe he was waiting for the next victim in line...

But if he's really sick how can he respond to emails of he's legit in the hospital?

I hate hearing that people are still owed things from soverign or les walker... Just not okay but les was very open about his troubles, not justifying it in the slightest obviously, but moe just disappeared, could be that he's actually sick.

Not trying to drudge up anything here most of the guys posted are my custom/freaks brothers... But I know what it's like when real life happens. Sometimes it can't be avoided. All I'm saying is that everyone deserves a chance to come around.

What happened if moe or any other custom artist legitimately died with orders in the pipe, could they really be blamed?

The tailor not having orders is shady yes... And all who have paid should be worried yes...But let's just not throw a man under the bus until we know it can be proven for sure.

What happened if moe or any other custom artist legitimately died with orders in the pipe, could they really be blamed?

Certainly not. And that is one very real potential with any custom artist, I could die tomorrow and what would happen to the heads and money I have? Definitely not something we like to think about, but it is possible. One other reason projects should not be funded with customers money.

At least for me, my wife and some good friends (that are part of the board) know of the work I do and could help sort out the issues in the event that I died. It is something I've considered as I like to think ahead :duff

And this may be an issue of health and not something more intentional, but for now it's about gathering information. Hopefully it will be addressed by Moe. But if what we are hearing from his tailor is true, then I don't think there is much that Moe can address. Either he paid for the clothing items or he did not independent of his health.

I am so sorry to hear this...!
As one who lost $$$ with Chris Howe...and almost with Blind Voyeur (he eventually refunded my money for his Blade Runner outfit).

I was in on Moe's Rick Grimes sheriff outfit and jacket, which came out great! I think I might have been in the first run, so it went according to schedule.
He was great on communication and right with the commissions.

I hope everyone gets their case resolved one way or another.
Good luck to everyone involved!

Last edited:

Yes Moe was great and at one point as was Les and blindvoyuer. There were times in my life when I was on here more, times when I was on here less. Things happen and circumstances change. Apparantly his brother was trying to respond to emails.

Look I could be totally wrong. I don't want my freaks brothers to be out of $$ I just think one person at the very least should suggest the voice of reason I feel it's the right thing to do. But it's been said lets hope he's ok and all of the orders either get refunded soon or the goods are delivered.

Dave has always had a permanent sticky thread about the risks of doing business with custom artists.

Let's just hope alls well that ends well.

I have full paid for the DD Blue Tux in Aug 2013 and that was 11 months ago (and the first to paid in full for both tux together) He told me many times that he will delivery soon, but months after months, it never happen. It is an unfortunate situation if he is really in a hospital, but that does take away the fact that he is a lair and an dishonest person.

Sorry to hear this guys, hope it gets resolved positively.

Update my post with price

Paid $138 for one chem suit

If you want to follow through, there are legal options. If you live close enough to go to court, you can easily file in Small Claims Court. If you are out of state, you can still file, but a judge would expect you to attend the hearing. You can also file a complaint with the Attorney General's Office. In most states this qualifies as Grand Theft and a class action suit can be brought against him if you go in together. It is a theft by deception charge and can range from a misdemeanor level offense up to a first degree felony offense depending on the amount.

If you want to verify his story, someone should go by his residence and see if he is there or you can send him a registered letter which will require him to sign for it.

Personally I wouldn't pay for the items until he hand them on hand to send I was always a bit concerned as I Pm'ed him a long time ago and it took about 2 months to reply..... Then when I sent an email about paying he sent me a message within 3 hours.

And to think I asked moe to do the outfits for my wonka project so glad I changed my mind!
Over 20,000 that's insane! Someone got greedy!

Just to update my post, I'm owed for 1 Chemsuit from 7 months back. $132

Out of interest this was the list of Bill coats ordered, who actually got theirs?

1) mao86 (paid full)
2) commtech (paid full-SHIPPED)
3) mightyq (paid full)
4) mightyq (paid full)
5) Levit05 (paid full)
6) JediGuy (paid full)
7) jmd777 (paid full-)
8) Laney74 (paid full)
9) vareika (paid full-SHIPPED)
10) origami (paid full-SHIPPED)
11) Yodasan (paid full)

There are at least 3 others who ordered beyond this list, reading through this thread.

Last edited:

I ordered two bill coats and outfits and got both.

I did send Moe an email saying i wasn't happy with the back of the collar on the coats, especially for the price. I asked if i could return them, and he said "Sorry, i don't do returns".

Lost me from anything he was involved with from that point on.

Sorry to hear all the stories from everyone.

Sorry to hear about all this guys. Fortunately for me....I got out when I felt like something wrong was going on towards the end of last year. I paid for both tuxes and never got one. I had several conversations with Moe about not getting them (after 3 months I start questioning anyone. Shouldn't take that long). I kept getting excuse after excuse. So afer I just simply asked for my refund, Moe gets rude with me and tells me that if I want any refund, that I would just have to sell my spot....so that's what I did. I got my cash back and was hoping someone would get the tuxes.

So, fast forward a bit....I needed a tailor for a special project I was working on and ran across a friend of a friend. Short story is.....it's the same guy that said he made Moes stuff. WHAT? I thought Moe made his own stuff. So talking further with this person, it turns out Moe has owed them a lot of money. I didn't think much of it. Im old enough to not listen to info like that. If it doesn't involve my wallet...I just leave it alone.

Bottom line is....I hope you guys get some resolution with this, but don't count on it. I hope Moe is a stand up guy....but don't count on it. This experience has made me very weary bout customs. I don't even come on the board much anymore because I've learned to just wait for the "big" companys to make the figure or whatever. Now, I know theres a lo of great guys on here that do customs, and I will only work with those that I know of and have worked with before. I just wanted to share my story with you guys about Moe, and bring up my point I tried to make when the forum went to the Premium fees. I'm sorry guys, but sellers and customizers need a time frame to get things done. They need to post the time frame, and it needs to be reasonable. Some of you guys have waited years to get stuff and never have received it. Juss my two cents.

Again, hope you guys get this resolved.

He tells me his tailor is overseas, I thought he made his own stuff until he said that. believing that his tailor WAS overseas, I opted to give him a bit more time, with shipping and all, but now i question if he actually is overseas. Also, Moe posted some pictures of batches of clothing sets before, more reason to believe he will come through and deliver.

Moe has always just been a middle man. I found the tailor he uses and always go directly to them. I believe moe just charged a higher price and added the buttons....hope he isnt lying but I feel that he is

guys,,,my head is spinning, please bare with me....i am getting pm's like i just invented the weel...and not just here, my facebook acct is going nuts......anyway.....i asked the tailor last night, if a person was to pay in full,, for a simple item like a chem suit, butcher jacket, henley, or even the full 15 run for AMSTERDAM, it would take no longer than 4-8 weeks tops....not 8 months, niot 1 year, not 6 months..... do you see the picture.........

the tailor has absolutely no knowledge of any of these outstnding orders,,, i asked him straight out,,,i will repeat what he said....moe has """"ZERO"""" WORKING ORDERS WITH HIM, AND HE HOLD'S NOT ONE THIN DIME OF MOE'S MONEY TO DO WORK"......

i need to take my 7 year old to a birthday party, be back later..........

i am sorry to say guy's that all of us who have mnoey in this disaster are probably 100% most likely screwed!!!!!

And to be clear, this tailor is the one who's work has been shown by Moe?

Why the hell his tailor must remain anuonimous??
Is he doing something ilegal or something?

Back