URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

How can it be that stand up guys go sour? The deal is that mighty q is one of the best guys on the board and a long time friend. But moe is also a great guy that I've had good experiences with.

I don't know what's going on but I don't want to see either guy in hard times I don't think moe is a scam artist. Can't belive that which means if he's sick than it's really a big deal and I hope that it's not true :(

Les walker had me wait three + years. But he came through. Soviering to my knowledge came through too. Chris howes was a scam artist.

Maybe we should give the benefit if the doubt for a few more months at the end of the day it is hard earned money. But it's also peoples lives which means more than dolls. Hope this gets resolved.

hi ray,
and you are right that we should look at this fromall angles. that he might be sick, etc,,,, but i have more information on stuff he pulled on the TAILOR that just add's to the scamming part of this. stuff that would make you go WOW, he tried to pull on his own tailor....also plenty of personal slanding moe was flining at his own tailor when he wouldnt send items that moe didnt pay for. etc etc.....i have thought about this long AND HARD RAY....with all of the evidence and all of my question's being backed up by the taior himself... i am 99% sure this is exaclty what it looks like.....mike garver ,,,mg2065 weeks ago had bad feelings on this....mike's problem is really the one that broke this open. he asked me to ask the tailor whats was going on for his paid $1,850 order of roger federer outfits that moe said were done just delayed. they were not done, not delayed, and the tailor had no order for them. also the outright lie's are in the dozens if not hundred's.........

i personaly think MOE IS PLAYNG THE SYMPATHY CARD, WITH THE 3 HEART OPERATIONS......i need to see proof, sorry if that sounds cold. but he has caused his own demise here with lie's and deception. i want to see med's with his name and date, hosp. bracelet, etc etc.......i think he wants all of us to think he is sick and needed the money, and that will forgive him because of this and wish him well......LOL....everybody can do and feel what they want...but me persoanly i know i got scammed by this BUM and won''t fall for anymore lie's...... let his brother take a pic of him in the hosp. bed...whatever hard hard proof....from here on out i want nothing but hard proof we are all wrong.......and i will not hold my breath waiting for it........moe once told me he could never get a credit card , he got into trouble once.....what does that mean?? it has to be some sort of money trouble i would assume?

just to clarify ray, soverign owe's me $450 ....for almost 3 years now......

i do hope your right ray, because that means everybody gets what they want because moe is an upstanding guy etc etc...and all i would get is a ruined rep. and pie on the face... i'll take that to make everybody whole in a second....but from what i know, and i have been coming on here and relaying just about all of it...some i have been asked not to discuss, and it's not in moe's favor. i will not try and convince you, hopefuly after more stuff comes out or the fact that all of these freaks are on the verge of dealing with financial lose you soon will see this is exactly how it seems.....appreciate your input ray, i always do....:)

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

Why the hell his tailor must remain anuonimous??
Is he doing something ilegal or something?

I’m guessing the tailor doesn’t want to be associated with Moe, if he is a member of the 1/6 community then some people might hold it against him.

I hope this situation gets sorted out and everyone gets the clothes or a refund :(

I’m guessing the tailor doesn’t want to be associated with Moe, if he is a member of the 1/6 community then some people might hold it against him.

I hope this situation gets sorted out and everyone gets the clothes or a refund :(

exactly pete..........but stay tuned people.... i will shed much more light on this very very soon....

Why the hell his tailor must remain anuonimous??
Is he doing something ilegal or something?

I think the concern is guilt by association.

As for Moe, he is probably a good guy but just a bad business man. My guess is he was putting all of his revenue into one bucket and then dispersing to the tailor what was the most urgent. For exampe, if you complained or threatened enough, he would probably move you up and get you off his back. If you hit some snags along the way, just increase your prices. The problem occurs when the revenue in becomes significantly less than the orders going out. Or you experience a job loss, health issues and you start mixing your accounts. He probably did experience some personal issues with his health or employment and used the most recent orders for his personal expense. He probably intends to get well, announce that 'he is back' and then stsrt getting new money in. At this point, he would then start chipping away at the past orders.

I guess with a ruined rep at this point makes that last scenario impossible which is exactly how this should play out.

Moe needs to get well, get his regular employment income back on track and start chipping away at what he owes us.

With the tailor now out in the open thougb and willing to work direct...i am not exactly sure why any of us would continue to pay middle man fees.

I really dont think Moe is a bad person. But i cant give him a pass because of that. He has to be accountable for this no matter what happened to him personally.

Mike

Thnks for the explanation guys, makes sense

As for Moe, he is probably a good guy but just a bad business man. My guess is he was putting all of his revenue into one bucket and then dispersing to the tailor what was the most urgent. For exampe, if you complained or threatened enough, he would probably move you up and get you off his back. If you hit some snags along the way, just increase your prices. The problem occurs when the revenue in becomes significantly less than the orders going out. Or you experience a job loss, health issues and you start mixing your accounts. He probably did experience some personal issues with his health or employment and used the most recent orders for his personal expense. He probably intends to get well, announce that 'he is back' and then stsrt getting new money in. At this point, he would then start chipping away at the past orders.

I guess with a ruined rep at this point makes that last scenario impossible which is exactly how this should play out.

Moe needs to get well, get his regular employment income back on track and start chipping away at what he owes us.

With the tailor now out in the open thougb and willing to work direct...i am not exactly sure why any of us would continue to pay middle man fees.

I really dont think Moe is a bad person. But i cant give him a pass because of that. He has to be accountable for this no matter what happened to him personally.

Mike

moe never had a real job mike....this was it,,,, he HEAVILY relied on runs for income.

Yeah....we are screwed....

and I did eventually get my butcher coat....a year later

eithe he or moe's brothe has that ebay account,,,, he sells butcher coats, chem suits, the dude sets,,, everything that is owed to you guys he sells on ebay for himself... his briother deals in esco statues......he also sells under the name 'elpappadavis" i think,,, his old tailor and customizer...

moe never had a real job mike....this was it,,,, he HEAVILY relied on runs for income.

He never had a real job? I think that pisses me off more than losing 2k to that dude. Now i know my money went to his pay his fricking car bill...not his med bills.

Moe, if you are reading this...get a real f#$&ing job man.

I agree with this point. I called him out on a few of his lies and my chem suit shows up a week later.

Mike

Now that this information is out in public, there is even less chance he will want to come clean because the hole is just too deep now. Not saying we should have played along longer (As more might get tricked while he MAY have gotten some of the older orders sorted out slowly), but with the tables turned I think this is a done deal.

Either some local freaks pay him a visit to get the facts and our money back or everyone just cuts their losses and call it a day.

Out of interest this was the list of Bill coats ordered, who actually got theirs?

1) mao86 (paid full)
2) commtech (paid full-SHIPPED)
3) mightyq (paid full)
4) mightyq (paid full)
5) Levit05 (paid full)
6) JediGuy (paid full)
7) jmd777 (paid full-)
8) Laney74 (paid full)
9) vareika (paid full-SHIPPED)
10) origami (paid full-SHIPPED)
11) Yodasan (paid full)

There are at least 3 others who ordered beyond this list, reading through this thread.

I did get mine.

After that, I got on his The Dude clothes list and then cancelled after he announced his final super overpriced number for the set. Glad I did that. His prices were increasing unreasonably with each release.

I received the following:

Butcher outfit (shirt, vest, pants, sash)
Butcher long coat
Dude outfit (shirt, jacket, pants, belly pad)

Did not receive the following:
Priest Vallon outfit (shirt, pants, long coat, neck collar / chest piece)
Amsterdam outfit

And with all this info, why don't you file a lawsuit or something against him? I mean, many members are from overseas, but most of you must be from the US. Already have his name and address, try to recover your money then. Block his bank account, locate his assets, and execute it to get it back. Sick or not, customers don't have anything to do with it - especially when all odds point to a scam...

And with all this info, why don't you file a lawsuit or something against him? I mean, many members are from overseas, but most of you must be from the US. Already have his name and address, try to recover your money then. Block his bank account, locate his assets, and execute it to get it back. Sick or not, customers don't have anything to do with it - especially when all odds point to a scam...

Unfortunately the legal system is difficult and time consuming. The best option is to go with a class action suit... OR have the people local to Moe seek a small claim against him. But no matter what path is taken it will take a lot of time. We must have a lawyer among us somewhere?

I received the following:

Butcher outfit (shirt, vest, pants, sash)
Butcher long coat
Dude outfit (shirt, jacket, pants, belly pad)

Did not receive the following:
Priest Vallon outfit (shirt, pants, long coat, neck collar / chest piece)
Amsterdam outfit

bro, you never got your priest outfit???? wow....ic checked with the tailor.... he never had an order.....just wow...

Lawsuit on what? Non-binding, non-approved sales of unlicensed products? How would one block someone's bank accounts or seize someone's assets? Hire a bounty hunter or a hitman?

Only thing we could do is probably try to find this dude but once you trespass your good as dead with this justice system.

bro, you never got your priest outfit???? wow....ic checked with the tailor.... he never had an order.....just wow...

Nope never...Moe kept saying that he had health issues, etc.

That was a tiny run, I don't know who all paid and actually got the outfits except you Marty.

One other guy, stateodqatar got his... Wow,

What I don't understand is, if it's a recent health thing, why has he been doing this for what looks like at least a year??

Back