URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

Ohh man ..

Sorry to hear that guys , can someone live nearby Moe's area give him a little visit ?

Ask for an explanation for all this & a refund ??

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

I'm not completely onboard yet as to what is actually going on?
I have ordered from him in the past and always received my items.
Right now it's just the Blue Tuxedo and the Butcher Coat and he last wrote me on here in the First Week of July to say that they were being worked on.
So, I can't say that it's been ages since I've heard from him.
It's hard to believe that someone that has been doing this Hobby for this long and have had hundreds of transactions would throw that all away for a few thousand dollars.
I have just wrote to him on here and to his E-Mail Address and see if he responds? If not, I will go over to his house and see if I can get a Face to Face? So, for the time being I'm not gonna think the worst.

This is the E-Mail I just received back from his E-Mail Address............

Hey, My brother has been in hospital for past few weeks under going surgery and he don't have eBay account if that helps. That's prob lay someone who bought from him in past.
But I'm trying to handle all emails from people. These guys have to just be patient and wait for him to recuperate please.
I'm sure your stuff is somewhere and we will take care of it ok.
I have mike garver and marty working together. Please bare with is through this time I appreciate it
Tony

I may still swing by his house and see if all this is true or not.

This is scary, the tailor told me 6 weeks or less to have anything made, when I hear 8 months, 5 months. I see some dont believe,,,, guess it takes more proof?

This is beyond what I even thought, scary to think but this is a huge problem that probably will change the way we do business on here.

Wtf you can add me to that list im so pissed off

RE: ebay

I find it hard to believe that someone would have bought 3 dude sets from moe... 1 is currently for sale and 2 were sold which feedback was left for them.

1 x butcher coat
1 x rick season 2 shirt
3 x dude set
2 x chem suit

bolo figure - was listed here
man of steel custom - was listed here
raging bull deniro - was listed here
hefner - was listed here

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...925-Hugh-Heftner-custom-With-Robe-and-Pajamas
Huge Hefner 1/6 Figure Custom Headplay! Hand Tailored Robe Set (#121126319343) US $125.00

This is the E-Mail I just received back from his E-Mail Address............

Hey, My brother has been in hospital for past few weeks under going surgery and he don't have eBay account if that helps. That's prob lay someone who bought from him in past.
But I'm trying to handle all emails from people. These guys have to just be patient and wait for him to recuperate please.
I'm sure your stuff is somewhere and we will take care of it ok.
I have mike garver and marty working together. Please bare with is through this time I appreciate it
Tony

I may still swing by his house and see if all this is true or not.

I've tried to get stuff sent to me in the past and always get a promise that he will check his office, he thinks he has one still and send it out. Never comes. I ended up asking for a refund, got no reply.

1 x butcher coat
1 x Henley

This is just an all around **** show, I really hope this gets cleared up but don't see it happening.

Moe bought a $7 one sixth pistol from me a while back and emailed me five straight days in a row asking me when he would receive it. On the sixth day he received it and complained it took too long.:slap

He owes me a fully paid orange tux $255. I guess I should of bugged him like he bugged me and I might of got it.

Last edited:

Guys, I'm not going to tally your money for you, you need to put a final dollar figure in your post so I can keep track, along with what clothing is owed, if you don't do this I have to skip over you, I don't know what you paid for each of these items, chem suit, Henley, butcher coat, so on,,, thank you.

I think the fact that some have been in contact with Moe's tailor and the tailor has NO ORDERS FROM MOE coupled with a rapidly growing crowd of us who have been strung along for MONTHS on orders is pretty much all the proof that is needed.

What recourse do any of us have at this point?

Guys, I'm not going to tally your money for you, you need to put a final dollar figure in your post so I can keep track, along with what clothing is owed, if you don't do this I have to skip over you, I don't know what you paid for each of these items, chem suit, Henley, butcher coat, so on,,, thank you.

Just to update mine:

Amsterdam Outfit (Painted Stripe Added Option) - $270 total.

Mine was this.........

Blue Tuxedo - $269.00
Bill the Butcher Long Coat - $155.00

oh sheeeet....I was hoping that this wasn't true...I just got burned for 400+ by Hiddenjijtsu and NOW MOE....I know I had many conversations with a lot of you folk off the boards and I know I have mentioned MANy times how uncomfortable I felt paying in full for sets that I first thought were overpriced and sometimes lacked the professional viewing that would help me ease into these "deals"...but I figured that so many folk were going in on them that there could be no way that we could all get scammed in at this stage....and I guess I was severely wrong....anyways...as of may 25...I got some PMs asking me to make the final payment for a Dude set i missed out on....so I did....but that set wasn't the only set I pre purchased....here is my list of paid items...

Blue Tux - 250
Amsterdam - 275
The Dude Clothing set - 400

this is freaking incredible...(not really)...but I definitely think that ALL sellers need to be put on a muzzle on here...specially ones that are always requesting full payment upfront....nothing pisses me off more then a begging sleazy salesman

sorry...I'm just VERY frustrated right now...

this is freaking incredible...(not really)...but I definitely think that ALL sellers need to be put on a muzzle on here...specially ones that are always requesting full payment upfront....nothing pisses me off more then a begging sleazy salesman

sorry...I'm just VERY frustrated right now...

Trying restrictions on custom projects has been discussed and we've tried to recommend people not pay for items that will not be available within 30 days to allow for refunds through Paypal if necessary. However we get two complaints to this:

1) Seller needs the money up front to cover costs
2) Buyer doesn't care how long it takes they just want to secure the item

So essentially on both ends any restrictions are met with resistance and we eventually run into problems like this.

My firm belief is that custom figures/items should be financed by the artist, not by the customer. Since there is absolutely no buyer protection passed 45 days or if the seller genuinely runs into an issue and/or no longer has the money the buyers are screwed.

Back