URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

my first dealing with him was years ago. he was a dirty dealer and did me hard by.
when he find out i was on the boards also, he pm me asking me not to disclose what happned and was really apologitic. scumbag i say

so you had info, that could have been helpful before this guy got on here to set up shop and you thought it was better just to not say anything because he appologized to you?? even though to you he was a scum bag and thief...telling your fellow freaks was not going to happen? geezz, would hate to see how you treat people you dont like.......

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

guys anything with amsterdam please see pedro (origami) he will handle that as one transaction for all of us.....

my first dealing with him was years ago. he was a dirty dealer and did me hard by.
when he find out i was on the boards also, he pm me asking me not to disclose what happned and was really apologitic. scumbag i say

I wonder if I should disclose my unhappy deal with him and what he did to me before....:slap

I would advise against it Kato...

Pretty sure Kato's post was a sarcastic response to vik's admission.

Yup...

Pretty unbelievable statement to come out with at this stage.
'I knew he was a conman :wave'

mmm.jpg

In all honesty, he probably would have gotten a huge back lashing given how highly praised he was on these forums.

so you had info, that could have been helpful before this guy got on here to set up shop and you thought it was better just to not say anything because he appologized to you?? even though to you he was a scum bag and thief...telling your fellow freaks was not going to happen? geezz, would hate to see how you treat people you dont like.......

Getting treated like this is probably why he and other freaks are unwilling to come forward, ridiculous.

Even if vik2001 came out and told everyone back when it happened, would anyone believe his story? Moe would either deny the whole thing and ppl believe him or he would apologize as it being an isolated incident, send a few more clothing to ppl on the thread to say otherwise, and ppl would believe him. That was the problem of treating Moe like a celebrity; he had so much followers that ppl believed whatever crap he spewed. No one believed that Darko was too good to be true despite that Galactiboy(I think it was him) told ppl to be careful doing business with him because of his pricing, age, and membership here. Not many listened to the point where one guy sent 32 heads to the kid. Crazy!

That person then complained about the quality of the painted heads. It is going to be bad because the kid was likely backed up with a bunch of heads to paint

Even if vik2001 came out and told everyone back when it happened, would anyone believe his story? Moe would either deny the whole thing and ppl believe him or he would apologize as it being an isolated incident, send a few more clothing to ppl on the thread to say otherwise, and ppl would believe him. That was the problem of treating Moe like a celebrity; he had so much followers that ppl believed whatever crap he spewed. No one believed that Darko was too good to be true despite that Galactiboy(I think it was him) told ppl to be careful doing business with him because of his pricing, age, and membership here. Not many listened to the point where one guy sent 32 heads to the kid. Crazy!

That person then complained about the quality of the painted heads. It is going to be bad because the kid was likely backed up with a bunch of heads to paint

Exactly. This is how these ponzi schemes on here work. One guy steps up and complains, freaks defend the scam artist so they can stay in the artist's "good graces." Artist gives the loyal freaks their stuff and the people at the bottom are screwed.

I think Mr. Ecko was warning freaks about Darko in that thread and no one listened, in fact they flamed him and I think he was even kicked out of the thread! No one is even allowed to challenge shady business practices on this forum so these scam artists know they are protected.

Further, why not blame everyone who's been waiting for months or almost a year? Are they at fault for not stepping forward?

Very funny pal lol

Guys,
Anybody interested in getting any clothing that moe did not deliver on please post in this thread, gee wiz will give a discount to any of moes victims for wich they did not get. Stinks you have to pay again but at least you will get what you wanted from the start. And at a discount. Also please list the piece of clothing you want to get.

Blue Tux for sure!

Guys, I am starting to go off corse here myself, lets keep this back to what it's about, what's owed and if you want the gee wiz discount. I would ask a mod to please Inforce this.

Exactly. This is how these ponzi schemes on here work. One guy steps up and complains, freaks defend the scam artist so they can stay in the artist's "good graces." Artist gives the loyal freaks their stuff and the people at the bottom are screwed.

I think Mr. Ecko was warning freaks about Darko in that thread and no one listened, in fact they flamed him and I think he was even kicked out of the thread! No one is even allowed to challenge shady business practices on this forum so these scam artists know they are protected.

Further, why not blame everyone who's been waiting for months or almost a year? Are they at fault for not stepping forward?

Mr. Ecko was kicked from the thread because he was being obnoxious about it. He wasn't the only one saying that people should be careful or use common sense (e.g., not send multiple heads when never having dealt with him), quite a few posted that, but he was treating the guy as a thief before he had even done anything, like he had a personal vendetta against him.

Mr. Ecko was kicked from the thread because he was being obnoxious about it. He wasn't the only one saying that people should be careful or use common sense (e.g., not send multiple heads when never having dealt with him), quite a few posted that, but he was treating the guy as a thief before he had even done anything, like he had a personal vendetta against him.

For whatever reason he chose to act that way, he was correct about his suspicions.

Fwiw after getting no follow up from moe after he took my money I ended up buying a hazmat suit from O.S.O - quality, material, and fit are TOPS!

Stickied this thread for now, just so that the other Freaks know or are updated with the status.

Back