URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

Jeez... a lot of messes.

One word for keeping track of orders: Excel :lol

I have misplaced or forgotten to mail back a small item in the past (sorry about the neck plug AJK) but I've always taken care of it. And I do keep a spreasheet with all of my commissions and I keep the front page of my custom page updated with current and future projects. I can't imagine what a mess I'd be in if I didn't have some kind of system and I'm only doing small groups at a time :lol

As mentioned various times before, I don't think a lot of people who sell their wares here have business sense. They might have never worked in an office as they might young adults who are doing this for money. I can't say if some of them are professional artists, but if they are, they probably don't know much about excel spreadsheets.

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

levit- i am going on 2 years plus with WGP paid in full for their lost boys project....they come though, but are painfuly slow, i ordered their batman penguin, and added a bunch to it to make 2 penguins, etc,,, some things werent in there, the umbrella was broken with the toys on it, i asked for help, 3 seperate times, was promised, never got it just gave up,,, this should not be!!! things have tio change!!!!

i have sculpts and mod's i paid over 2 years ago to somebody, paid up front, hundreds of dollars, still isnt all done.....

i think its time to create a thread and let people who are in the same boat tell their story,,,,moe got away with this for so long because nobody talked about it among eachother, so nobody knew the scope of the delays etc etc.....

The bad thing about all is that the forum promotes this sort of behavior where people can rip others off and get away with it. Although I have been ripped off in the past on other forums (I almost gotten ripped off by infamous toy crook Matt Mason, but didn't because people were complaining about not receiving the item before I sent in the money,) I am lucky that I haven't been scammed out of hundreds here, per se. I was deceived by Odell when I sent money for what I thought was an authentic 1/6 Dexter head years ago (I buy custom heads here once in a while and would have moments where I would visit out on the forums for a few months). I waited months until I decided to check here one day, and noticed that he was banned. However, I found his email on here and asked him what is up with my order, and he apologized and sent me the head. He claimed that he was banned in error and that his account was being resolved. I didn't know it was a fake until I was told here that an authentic one isn't flesh tone. I was peeved since I was believed that the head was real. Now I have a pink fake Dexter head in my parts list. I'll likely use it to practice painting on it, but I doubt I will make a bash out of it.

I just read every comment on this thread and I feel sick. I am going to contact paypal and file a report, but I am good as beat. If you want to update the list I paid 150 for Myers coveralls.

I paid 160 for a breaking bad yellow chem suit here , never got one, guess I should contact paypal

As mentioned various times before, I don't think a lot of people who sell their wares here have business sense. They might have never worked in an office as they might young adults who are doing this for money. I can't say if some of them are professional artists, but if they are, they probably don't know much about excel spreadsheets.

That's true, but they're online so they must have some experience with computers and it's not like Excel (or any number of similar programs) are impossible to figure out on your own :lol

I paid 160 for a breaking bad yellow chem suit here , never got one, guess I should contact paypal

Yeah, best to contact Paypal... you might be passed the window to reclaim funds, but the more information they have the more difficult it will be for Moe to just walk away from the mess.

I forgot to state the amount iv lost which is 270 for Amsterdam

Think I should have priority here 20$ for my bill sash ... Only fair ...!

;)sorry for your loss guys terrible situation well out of order .

has tony/mike/moe even said anything??...lets please not lose focus on this particular scumbag....he will continue to be that until he delivers...if he even delivers.....

He has not come on here or reached out to anybody? Like a thief would operate.

funny you should say this....this piece of sheeeeeeet got me for the BTTF painted set with an erik sosa head all painted up...not to mention some metal butcher knoves and a metal Raz as ghul cane set i had sent to him to make....and the sick part about it...is that he reached out to me and asked me if i wanted some of these....i agreed based on his thread and how everyone there basically worshipped the ground he painted on....i thought...whats the worse that could happen....well once i agreed...the dude was relentless with PMs asking for payments.....i had to check him at one point because he was asking for payment for the BTTF set and IDM had not even began to mail stuff out...so i wondered why he needed money for a set he didn't have....that should have caught my attention...and it did...but not enough to warrant full blown red flag...that didn't come until another freak PM'd me asking if i had received my items....that's when i started to hit the guy more often with reports on what was happening...and the usual BS.....family....I'm hurt...yadda yadda yadda....and then he got banned....and as soon as that happened...i saw my items disappear....he sent me one more email and he said he was in the Ukraine and that the conflict there had affected his work....i just shook my head and told myself i wouldn't do it again.....in comes Moe....OH SHEEEEET......and you know how the story goes from here.....i have literally been gotten for 2,000 with those three scam artists....not including WGP...but they are not far behind...:-/

That is awful! I didn't realize he got banned but it makes sense that I cannot search for him anymore.

Did anyone ever make a door knock?

Other than a week ago when he told me he was working on getting my Troy figure for me, and that he was through dealing with threats from people that are coming out of the woodwork which he owes absolutely nothing.. Tony(wink,wink) said Moe had one more surgery to go and then was going upstate to recover.. Nope,
Have not heard anything since..

Here is my most recent Moe news............
After exchanging a bunch of courteous E-Mails back and forth, Tony agreed to mail me my Blue Tuxedo and the Bill the Butcher Long Coat.
He sent it with Tracking and provided it to me. However I did not receive it.
It was supposed to go to the 11228 Post Office but Tony sent it to 11223 Post Office.
I immediately went to the 11223 Post Office and the Supervisor there said it was returned to the Sender cause there was no one here by that name. (My Name)
I immediately believed that this is just a game and I was livid! I get it, send it to the wrong location on purpose, have it returned to the Sender and blame the Post Office that it was Never returned.
I went to the Resident Post Office where Tony and Mike lives to complain and the Supervisor there told me if a package is being returned to the Sender, it would just go in the mail like any letter and sent back to the Sender's Address and not held at the Post Office for the sender to pick up.
I then Immediately went to their House to see where this Package went. I get there and rang the bell, an older male answered the door. I said I'm looking for Mike, the man answered he moved last month and tells me to go there instead. I then asked where is Tony and he said he hasn't lived here in a long time. I asked who he was and he said he was their Uncle who now lives there. I tell him why I was there and he said the Mail hasn't come yet and to check the mailbox if I wanted to? Nothing. I tell him to tell his Nephews I was here and left.
I go home, write Tony and tell him I was at his house and that I plan on coming over to Mike's new house to pick up my stuff in person this time!
Tony writes back, apologizes and says I'm overreacting and that it was just an accident that he sent it to the wrong location. He assures me he will resend it and this time it will Definitely be sent to the right address.
Well, sure enough, Today I did Finally receive the Blue Tux and the Butcher Long Coat!
He includes a letter and asked me to request that my name be taken off whatever lists that there are going and to let people know that he is working on getting squared away with everyone. So I am doing that.
All I can say is I did get my Things that were owed to me but I know not everyone can show up at his door to get their items but unfortunately it might just take that for anyone that really wants what's owed to them?
So, apparently there is a Tony. Whether it's Mike pretending to be Tony? I don't know. But there is a Brother Tony.

Last edited:

has tony/mike/moe even said anything??...lets please not lose focus on this particular scumbag....he will continue to be that until he delivers...if he even delivers.....

I think this time around, there are less obstacles from other members in preventing people to voice their opinions. That is what happened with the Chris Howes incident. Then again, there were a few people who weren't involved took it very vocally, which scared off some people here. I think one of Chris Howes' thread became a place where people just used it to troll around. There should be a good balance and I think the way this thread is acting, it is more mature compared to the old Chris Howes thread, which is good. I think it is because of Galactiboy and that that there are less kids here trolling.

After exchanging a bunch of courteous E-Mails back and forth, Tony agreed to mail me my Blue Tuxedo and the Bill the Butcher Long Coat.
It was supposed to go to the 11228 Post Office but Tony sent it to 11223 Post Office.
I immediately went to the 11223 Post Office and the Supervisor there said it was returned to the Sender cause there was no one here by that name. (My Name)
I immediately believed that this is just a game and I was livid! I get it, send it to the wrong location on purpose, have it returned to the Sender and blame the Post Office that it was Never returned.
I went to the Resident Post Office where Tony and Mike lives to complain and the Supervisor there told me if a package is being returned to the Sender, it would just go in the mail like any letter and sent back to the Sender's Address and not held at the Post Office for the sender to pick up.
I then Immediately went to their House to see where this Package went. I get there and rang the bell, an older male answered the door. I said I'm looking for Mike, the man answered he moved last month and tells me to go there instead. I then asked where is Tony and he said he hasn't lived here in a long time. I asked who he was and he said he was their Uncle who now lives there. I tell him why I was there and he said the Mail hasn't come yet and to check the mailbox if I wanted to? Nothing. I tell him to tell his Nephews I was here and left.
I go home, write Tony and tell him I was at his house and that I plan on coming over to Mike's new house to pick up my stuff in person this time!
Tony writes back, apologizes and says I'm overreacting and that it was just an accident that he sent it to the wrong location. He assures me he will resend it and this time it will Definitely be sent to the right address.
Well, sure enough, Today I did Finally receive the Blue Tux and the Butcher Long Coat!
He includes a letter and asked me to request that my name be taken off whatever lists that there are going and to let people know that he is working on getting squared away with everyone. So I am doing that.
All I can say is I did get my Things that were owed to me but I know not everyone can show up at his door to get their items but unfortunately it might just take that for anyone that really wants what's owed to them?
So, apparently there is a Tony. Whether it's Mike pretending to be Tony? I don't know. But there is a Brother Tony.

Maybe the guy you spoke to was Mike since Mike is an older gentleman and probably made an excuse of why the two weren't there to prevent any arguments. I recall seeing images of him (if I recall, he looked rather old, had short hair, and a mustache) with Jim Kelly at this site when he was selling his Jim Kelly customs years ago.

This guy was balding white hair like Captain Picard. Maybe late 50's to early 60's? Bunch of jailhouse tattoos.

Is there a possibility that the stuff has been made and is sitting at Moe's house for whatever reason? From a bystander's point of view, the wrong address thing seemed to have bought him some time and he actually delivered stuff to you because you were physically capable of finding him and knock on his door?

Is there a possibility that the stuff has been made and is sitting at Moe's house for whatever reason? From a bystander's point of view, the wrong address thing seemed to have bought him some time and he actually delivered stuff to you because you were physically capable of finding him and knock on his door?

what better way to get you off his back, just give you what he stole...its great work by him, very smart, first he looks good by doing this, secong he gets you off his back because you showed up at his door. if the plan is to make everyone whole again, why isnt brother tony on ""here"" saying this in quotes???? wouldnt that be what you would be doing to calm everybody and stop all the posts of him being a theif!!!! yet he isnt on here.....i want to hear from him on here that he will make good on every dollar that people are owed.... if he is that sincere it shouldnt be too hard, rather very easy.....so """"BROTHER TONY"""" i invite you on here to tell all of us we are either getting our stuff or a full money reimbursement...c'mon fella, you say its all a misunderstanding, and that you will come through.... then come on here and make that statement.....

and how did he know there was a list?? maybe he has a new ghost account??

Chubbyman - I honestly don't know? I would think No though. I just know he had my stuff for me when he wrote me in the First week of July and said my stuff was about to be shipped.
Then this all happened? Then my coat was on Ebay. I called him out on it and now it's not on Ebay.
So, I think he was just gonna move them on Ebay and decided to just mail them to me rather than have me show up at his door everyday?

Back