URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

Guys, I am starting to go off corse here myself, lets keep this back to what it's about, what's owed and if you want the gee wiz discount. I would ask a mod to please Inforce this.

Marty - for me I have Amsterdam (which I know Pedro is organizing on seperately) and Vallon. For Vallon I'm really troubled because its such a small run so the original price was already super high (almost $400?) so to pay another few hundred after the discounted price (thank you Gee Whiz of course) is really painful. I'm still debating but I'd like to know what the exact price GeeWhiz is willing to create the Vallon outfit and also what pieces it actually comes with (Coat, Shirt, Collar, Pants, and are there boots?). Any chance price could be lowered if more people are interested.

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

Mr. Ecko was kicked from the thread because he was being obnoxious about it. He wasn't the only one saying that people should be careful or use common sense (e.g., not send multiple heads when never having dealt with him), quite a few posted that, but he was treating the guy as a thief before he had even done anything, like he had a personal vendetta against him.

:goodpost:

In the past he has always had a condescending approach towards customizers who offer products similar to his (eg. Bane boots, bane pants, Harvey Dent photo and Gordon's speech and the BB meth). It was a pretty disgusting scene to see how he couldn't tolerate another presence.

For whatever reason he chose to act that way, he was correct about his suspicions.

Charge him for murder on a hunch ? Last I heard we were avoiding a Witch-hunt here.

Last edited:

can someone please spell the word "URGENT" in the title....its one of my biggest pet peeves...lol...

and Moe is a piece of ****

can someone please spell the word "URGENT" in the title....its one of my biggest pet peeves...lol...

and Moe is a piece of ****

Yes please do so. It's annoyed me since day 1 and an uegent issue.

Just to give you guys an idea of how fast GeeWhiz works, I ordered the dumb & dumber tuxes and a walt s1 outfit on July 28 and the package been shipped today. 2 week turnaround time exactly!

Charge him for murder on a hunch ? Last I heard we were avoiding a Witch-hunt here.

I'm not debating whether he was justified or not, just stating that he was correct.

I'm not debating whether he was justified or not, just stating that he was correct.

a8adejug.jpg

Since we are fixing the title, mind if I add my feedback? Can we change "URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!" to "URGENT!!-Anybody who is owed clothing from Moe's Productions must read this-URGENT!! " No offense to the op, but the grammar in the title has been bugging me since day 1. Ironically, I overlooked the mispelled "URGENT" until Levitz brought it up.

:lol :lol

But now let's keep it on-topic. My guess is there won't be much in the way of updates from Moe and even if there are they are unlikely to be met with much acceptance. At least not until something gives on his end.

But we'll keep the thread in place so others can chime in if they've not received any items of had any further contact with Moe or his associates.

i didnt know a rather mundane thing as a 'word" is what was occupying your minds.? My thought's were some place else! I was just trying to help out, get a break for you guy's and save hundreds in shipping, yes hundreds, individually it's $50 for shipping. compared to $30 for a whole load of clothing, you don't like my grammer, you have a pet peeve. all cool, feel free to contact bleau for whatever you need. Bleau and I were putting together a excel spread sheet for you guy's to make thing's easier. Like i said feel free to work with bleau. I have "UERGENT NEEDS ELSEWHERE". :)

list updated for last time....see pg. 1.

i didnt know a rather mundane thing as a 'word" is what was occupying your minds.? My thought's were some place else! I was just trying to help out, get a break for you guy's and save hundreds in shipping, yes hundreds, individually it's $50 for shipping. compared to $30 for a whole load of clothing, you don't like my grammer, you have a pet peeve. all cool, feel free to contact bleau for whatever you need. Bleau and I were putting together a excel spread sheet for you guy's to make thing's easier. Like i said feel free to work with bleau. I have "UERGENT NEEDS ELSEWHERE". :)

list updated for last time....see pg. 1.

vavupabu.jpg

Back