Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great? It's barely good :lol
It's as overrated as the main actor leading the show.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barely good?

I will argue it was the greatest entertainment spectacle to hit the tv or big screen since Star Wars. A masterpiece.

somebody mentioned Fantastic 4 was amezeballs.

Even I thought it was pretty much ****. Edit: I take that back.... it was entirely **** thinking back now.

Barely good?

I will argue it was the greatest entertainment spectacle to hit the tv or big screen since Star Wars. A masterpiece.

Gd74Kyq.gif

The show wasn't even popular until the very last season, and I can think of plenty of films and tv shows that were a big deal and great. I agree that it was a great show though.

TDKR was the best part of the Nolan Batman trilogy
There's not a single Mad Max that doesn't suck
Snyder's Dawn of The Dead remake is better than Romero's
The PT is okay, except for the Phantom Menace
Apart from the first Iron Man and Winter Soldier, all the Marvel movies will remain in movie history as cheesy and quite bad
True Blood was boring as hell
Batman 89 was only good for the costumes and Batmobile. Nicholson sucked as Joker. Returns was better
Why the Hell did they choose Gadot as WW? Can't get past it!

Great? It's barely good :lol

It's as overrated as the main actor leading the show.

Ah I wouldn't go that far. I thought as a first watch through, it was an amazing experience. I couldn't get enough. Cranston's got some excellent scenes in it, some of the best acting out of him I've seen on TV.

Although I thought S5 was a dud. They even mentioned that they had no idea what lead up to Walt coming back to ABQ with the M60... and it showed. I think with a little more planning and better writing, I would of loved the conclusion.

As much as I loved the show after seeing it once, I never felt compelled to go back and watch it again... bar just a couple clips on Youtube.

The Sopranos on the other hand, I can watch until I'm blue in the face and still be enthralled by it.

I wouldn't say Cranston is overrated, I'm just a little sick of him at this point.

Ah I wouldn't go that far. I thought as a first watch through, it was an amazing experience. I couldn't get enough. Cranston's got some excellent scenes in it, some of the best acting out of him I've seen on TV.

Although I thought S5 was a dud. They even mentioned that they had no idea what lead up to Walt coming back to ABQ with the M60... and it showed. I think with a little more planning and better writing, I would of loved the conclusion.

As much as I loved the show after seeing it once, I never felt compelled to go back and watch it again... bar just a couple clips on Youtube.

The Sopranos on the other hand, I can watch until I'm blue in the face and still be enthralled by it.

I wouldn't say Cranston is overrated, I'm just a little sick of him at this point.

I don’t think he’s a horrible actor, but he’s certainly not a great actor. I see a lot of people and media pushing his name out there every chance they get for almost every role, and in my opinion he got an undeserved Oscar nom this year.

Breaking Bad on the other hand, I just never thought was a good show. Walter White was the only interesting character as far as I’m concerned, and the ending was godawful. Thats just one of those shows I’ll never understand the hype that surrounded it I guess.

I don’t think he’s a horrible actor, but he’s certainly not a great actor. I see a lot of people and media pushing his name out there every chance they get for almost every role, and in my opinion he got an undeserved Oscar nom this year.

Breaking Bad on the other hand, I just never thought was a good show. Walter White was the only interesting character as far as I’m concerned, and the ending was godawful. Thats just one of those shows I’ll never understand the hype that surrounded it I guess.

I liked Gus and Mike, but the rest of the characters outside of Walter I didn't care about.

I think the show is amazing, initially. But after seeing it through to the end, I didn't think it was the 2nd coming that everyone made out. But I definitely think it's one of the shows in the past decade that should definitely be watched.

But yes, I hated the ending.

If you want to watch bad TV, go no further than TWD. :lol

I liked Gus and Mike, but the rest of the characters outside of Walter I didn't care about.

I think the show is amazing, initially. But after seeing it through to the end, I didn't think it was the 2nd coming that everyone made out. But I definitely think it's one of the shows in the past decade that should definitely be watched.

But yes, I hated the ending.

If you want to watch bad TV, go no further than TWD. :lol

Yea, I stopped watch TWD after the second season. To be honest I’m not really a fan of most the of the television shows out right now.

Yea, I stopped watch TWD after the second season. To be honest I’m not really a fan of most the of the television shows out right now.

The only reason I haven't cancelled my cable completely, because it's part of the phone and internet package, so it would be more expensive without it.

Same here actually :lol

Fios offered me too good of a deal.

I'm feel like I'll be with Fios eventually myself. My bill keeps slightly increasing, for basically no reason. And the internet can be shoddy sometimes, at least lately.

Though BB was pretty good from start to finish. But not something I will re-watch. Then again I rarely re-visit tv shows.

I'm feel like I'll be with Fios eventually myself. My bill keeps slightly increasing, for basically no reason. And the internet can be shoddy sometimes, at least lately.

Yea, switched to Fios this year from Time Warner cable, I'm having a much much better experience with them, especially with the Internet.

I love Alien3

Not so unpopular an opinion as it used to be, at least not on this forum.

I also love Alien 3, especially the assembly cut.

Having said that I was still interested in seeing Blomkamp's alternate Alien 3 which I guess we can assume now isn't happening.

Not so unpopular an opinion as it used to be, at least not on this forum.

I also love Alien 3, especially the assembly cut.

Having said that I was still interested in seeing Blomkamp's alternate Alien 3 which I guess we can assume now isn't happening.

^^exactly!!

I didn't hate Dexter Seasons 5-7. I didn't think 5 or 7 were up to snuff, but I loved Season 6 as I watched it. I have never watched the last season even though I got it as a Christmas gift when it came out.

Yea, switched to Fios this year from Time Warner cable, I'm having a much much better experience with them, especially with the Internet.

I wish we had a choice. It's Time Warner or nothing. 45 miles north and they get at least 3 choices that I know of. :(

Back