Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Blaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'll start

Red Dragon is better than The Silence of the Lambs.
Death Proof is one of the greatest films of all time.
Only God Forgives is much better than Drive.

The Phantom Menace is the best out of the prequels and i think Revenge of the Sith is the worst.

Phantom Menace is the best of the PT (not saying much)

I liked Skyline

Avatar always has sucked and not just after backlash of being hugely successful.

T2 is overrated and nowhere near as good as the original

Except for T1 and Aliens - Cameron is not that great.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake is as good as the original but for different reasons.

T2 and T1 are awesome, as is Aliens. True Lies is great, and I liked The Abyss, as well. Avatar and Titanic were both ridiculously mediocre, and I've never seen Piranha II, but, hell, 4 out of 7 ain't bad, at all.

The Matrix Trilogy is a top 5 trilogy.

Superman Returns is a good movie, maybe not a great superhero movie though.

Winter Soldier is overrated and no better than any of the other sub-par Marvel Studios films (Iron Man 2, Thor, The First Avenger, Thor 2).

Mark Ruffalo's best film is Fox Catcher, but his second best film is 13 Going On 30
Dawn of the Dead is a good film, better than the best non-Romero zombie movies (like 28 Days/Weeks Later)
Tom Cruise is really damn good, and is in good movies more consistently than just about anybody else
A History of Violence is, by far, the best comic book movie in existence

I also really like Dalton's Bond, especially The Living Daylights.

Mark Ruffalo's best film is Fox Catcher, but his second best film is 13 Going On 30
Dawn of the Dead is a good film, better than the best non-Romero zombie movies (like 28 Days/Weeks Later)
Tom Cruise is really damn good, and is in good movies more consistently than just about anybody else
A History of Violence is, by far, the best comic book movie in existence

I assume you mean the remake?

IMO man of steel is best superman movie yea it has flaws which movie doesn't but I like it.

-The Phantom Menace is the best movie in the prequel trilogy.

-Batman Begins was better than The Dark Knight

-Timothy Dalton was overall the best James Bond, combining the best elements of the rest.

-The portrayal of the extermination camp in Terminator Salvation was perfect.

-Doctor Who hasn't had a great episode since David Tennant left.

-Dollhouse was a better story than Firefly.

-Introducing other superheroes was one of the worst decisions Smallville ever made.

-Community stopped being funny when it stopped being a parody of college life and introduced weird meta and fantasy elements.

-True Detective was meh

-The Walking Dead has been excrutiatingly boring since season 3. Mostly consisting of people moping around and self pitying broken up by the occasional repetitive zombie fight.

-Just because something is in the comics is no reason at all to introduce it into a movie adaptation. A lot of comic elements look stupid in live action.

-Except for some poor casting decisions and a lame threat, Superman Returns is an amazing movie.

Last edited:
Back