Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because some of you don't like this show, doesn't mean the people watching it are stupid.

I enjoyed it up to the last couple of seasons.

disappointed-face.jpg

Terminator:geni****

I watched it for the first time tonight and really enjoyed it. Just a casual fan of the series, but I thought it was my favorite yet. I haven't watched the others in years though, so I don't quite remember all details of them.

Also, what is up with all the parents on these boards forcing opinions of movies on there kids? Been seeing these same comments in multiple threads across the movie section. Pretty messed up if you ask me saying what your kid should like and shouldn't.

Ohh I like this thread idea-
-House of wax remake is a sick modern slasher
-most marvel studio movies are bland and boring ( although I love guardians, and enjoyed Antman). winter soldier is no "espionage thriller", it had some great action sequences but almost reminds me of the crappy gi joe movies

-batman returns is the greatest bats movie out there

-Jackie brown/death proof are Quentins best (although kill bills are my favorite)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the trailers, Deadpool doesn't look good ... it looks annoying.

The Big Bang Theory is good. Not the best, but plenty watchable. Apparently that's an unpopular opinion around these parts.

Two Broke Girls is embarrassingly profane ... coming from a man who enjoyed Deadwood. I genuinely have no idea how some of those jokes make it on network TV.

Pulp Fiction is overrated. The Jules and Vincent parts are top notch ... the rest is watchable, but unremarkable. Django is Tarantino's best.

The Lone Ranger was very good. Could've been great with a few changes to the Ranger's characterization.

Sofia Vergara is irritating ... and not pretty enough to make up for it.

Justified was better than Breaking Bad. So was The Shield. Just barely.

SnakeDoc

God..... fosing and Riddick.... you two are really pathetic. Stalking and keeping track of my posts? Real sad. I guess you like inflating your own egos. Not much else to live for from you two I guess.

care to explain yourself kid?

care to explain yourself kid?

Not really. They really must not have anything better to do than get some cheap laughs from making fun of me. I mean.... what else do they have to live for if they take that much time to stalk and keep track of my posts? Then repost them?

I edited my post to be somewhat nice, something that no one here clearly takes into consideration, so I guess I won't bother anymore.

Care to explain there actions?

Not really. They really must not have anything better to do than get some cheap laughs from making fun of me. I mean.... what else do they have to live for if they take that much time to stalk and keep track of my posts? Then repost them?

I edited my post to be somewhat nice, something that no one here clearly takes into consideration.

Care to explain there actions?

where did they repost your posts?

Everybody gets quoted on these threads, unless you have nothing interesting or controversial to say. I guess you could take solace in the fact that what you posted gets read and remembered, for better or for worse.

thread title sez "unpopular movie opinion". :dunno

your opinion on T:G counts....its a valid opinion.

oh, you had one for T1 too...but i dont think you were serious with that one, probably **** stirring...i be damned if you were serious with that one though.

thanks for the lolz.:wave

The first ten minutes of Terminator is cringe worthy. That opening scene is bad. The music is bad. Kyle sounds like a dork and then that cheap Nike shot :lol

Haven't watched it in a long time and it is not living up to my previous expectations.

Last edited:
Back