Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to wait a while myself, Fios just recently became available in my area and was having a huge promotion.

Hopefully it eventually hits you area, but either way, cable is dying, I watch most stuff using chrome cast.

I love Alien3

i love alien resurrection :dunno

I didn't hate Dexter Seasons 5-7. I didn't think 5 or 7 were up to snuff, but I loved Season 6 as I watched it. I have never watched the last season even though I got it as a Christmas gift when it came out.

if you loved season 6 of dexter then you wont hate season 8.

i think most of season 8 is better than season 6, season 8 only gets truly crappy in the last 3 episodes or so. i dont hate season 6 as much as i used to, but season 8 is much better. (well at least until hannah shows up) i suggest you watch it

i love alien resurrection

etBPdYr.jpg

True Lies and Predator are my favorite Arnie movies.

Also, I loved Twins, Junior, and Jingle All the Way. Maybe they don't hold up upon re-watch, but I didn't hate them like most people.

I enjoyed Sucker Punch.

Could barely get through Mad Max: Fury Road.

:rotfl

Imperial Spy: one demotion

Well, it's the unpopular opinion thread, isn't it? :wink1:

Fury Road was NOT THAT GOOD. UUUUGH. Sure, it was a solid action flick, but why people act like that movie is the second coming of Jesus is beyond me.

True Lies and Predator are my favorite Arnie movies.

Also, I loved Twins, Junior, and Jingle All the Way. Maybe they don't hold up upon re-watch, but I didn't hate them like most people.

Jingle All the Way is the only Christmas movie I bothered watching this year. :lol I saw it in the theater as a kid and just recently picked it up on DVD. I was waiting for it to be $3 at the used movie store. I think it's the only Arnie movie I own?

Jingle All the Way is the only Christmas movie I bothered watching this year. :lol I saw it in the theater as a kid and just recently picked it up on DVD. I was waiting for it to be $3 at the used movie store. I think it's the only Arnie movie I own?

It's the only Arnie movie that I own too! :lol I haven't seen it since I was a kid but it was my favorite Christmas movie.

Does it hold up? My dad and I quote it all the time. My favorite quote was the DJ's "What I actually said was whoever *won* would *get* a doll E-VENTUALLY." That kind of stuff happens so many times, so that scene was always burned into my memory!

Jingle all the way deserved an Oscar :lol

Probably my favorite Christmas movie as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, I need to see it again! I haven't seen it in so long, but it's probably the only movie that I can replay in my head from start to finish.

Back