UFO Attack??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fire in the Sky is some ____ed up ____. Thanks a lot for giving me nightmares tonight. . . :(

Damn you, future man! Why must you probe our butts?? WHY???

A theory is an aggregation of accepted and potentially testable hypotheses based on a notable degree of evidence taken from thoughtful, systematic, empirical observation. This idea feels more along the lines of the old "pulling random idea out of ass" method, IMO. :D
I actually heard the idea on the radio about a month ago.

I can't remember much, but this guy was interviewing some girl who obviously worked in a UFO-related profession..she said that 95% of the UFO sightings can be explained, but there's 5% that they haven't found an answer to. She spoke about a few different theories.. Aliens of course, and the time travel one that I thought was interesting.

She talked about some pilot in the 70s who was told to check out this UFO that people were reporting..she said that as he came closer to it, he tried firing at it because he thought it was an enemy aircraft. So as he tried pressing the buttons (or whatever), his hands froze..he couldn't move them..and then the UFO disappeared and the mobility in his hands returned.

That's all I remember from it.

alien movies have always freaked me out, there is something about them, signs, communion, they are so freaky, movies about real aliens
I mean

a fire in the sky and the end of The fourth kind really f_ked me up.
the 4th kind was not great, but the ending did give me a nightmare..

Oh man, Fire in the Sky. I was really into alien abduction stuff back when that came out, freaked me the ____ out.

Classic and creepy movie. Great performance by D.B. Sweeney.

Hard to believe that movie is almost 20 years old.

images
images

could you imagine having the capability of time travel and choosing to visit the present day we are in?

alien movies have always freaked me out, there is something about them, signs, communion, they are so freaky, movies about real aliens
I mean

a fire in the sky and the end of The fourth kind really f_ked me up.
the 4th kind was not great, but the ending did give me a nightmare..
Signs has given me nightmares for years..so ____ing scary. I haven't watched it since I was like, 8.

Scariest scene imo, is the one near the end when they see the alien's reflection in the tv..

Was that the one with Milla Jovovich?

yeah, the "based on true events", that movie had freaky moments,

Signs has given me nightmares for years..so ____ing scary. I haven't watched it since I was like, 8.

Scariest scene imo, is the one near the end when they see the alien's reflection in the tv..

the one that made me almost ____ myself was the party footage on TV and the alien on the roof at night at the beginning,

My fav UFO/classic Alien type movie is "Sign", really good creepy movie (creeped me out when l was a kid). Plus Mad Mel was in that movies so it was all good.

But why then would they abduct people and stick things up their asses then drop them back off at home?

Because people from the future are REALLY horny for butt sex and don't have time for wining and dining. It's just butt sex and "Lat3Rz".

Dude haven't you seen "Back to the Future"? That's all MJF and Doc Brown do throughout the whole movie.

The tension build up and sense of dread in that movie was wonderful.

It's too bad the aliens were easy to kill.

yeah, the "based on true events, that movie had freaky moments

I enjoyed that whole movie. The nightmare those victims went through was scary ****. :horror

My favorite all time tv were the UFO episodes from the X-Files.

I could talk about UFOs/aliens all night. :lol

the one that made me almost ____ myself was the party footage on TV and the alien on the roof at night at the beginning,
Totally forgot about the party footage..that was scary as hell..wasn't one of them just calmly walking around? ____, hate thinking about it. :lol

..I'm too scared to sleep now

Yea Signs is one of my favourite alien movies...the creepy ass music didn't help either :lol :monkey2

I still get freaked out watching that movie to this day... so many disturbing scenes!

The tension build up and sense of dread in that movie was wonderful.

It's too bad the aliens were easy to kill.

I enjoyed that whole movie. The nightmare those victims went through was scary ****. :horror

My favorite all time tv were the UFO episodes from the X-Files.

I could talk about UFOs/aliens all night. :lol

Same here brother I F'N love it. I can't get enough of it.

Back