UFO Attack??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prime.gif

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73SVXSiEE5U&feature=g-vrec&context=G24dfde1RVAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuFBUS0kiSA[/ame]

Yeah, you never hear about it again as the military/gov usually put a lid on it! The 2nd clip could be the same object, don’t think ice crystals flash, if you watch it again you can see they pass in front and behind the tether. The tether is 11 miles long, so you can estimate the size of the “ice crystals”

I watched an episode of that stupid show "UFO hunters". These guys are so stupid it is rediculous. They were saying hitler was partners with extraterrestrials and they have proof because they found this octagon structer in the woods in germany near a secret testing facility. They said this is where they tested UFO flights (in the middle of the structer).

So they test for radiation in the octagon and find nothing. Of course they then say "this is has something do do with alien exposer", but of course it has been so long there is no more traces of radiatiion, they go on and on and have a cgi model of a chained up UFO flying back and forth in the middle of the structer saying this is what it was used for (of course no evidence, just their stupid theories.

After this some guys call these idiot UFO hunters to a place in another part of the country (not far) there is a facility in the back ground and a huge water tower. The guy points at the base of the tower and says "look there, what do you see". the base of the water tower is the exact same as the octagon structor they found in the woods. He said "this is proof your theory on that structer being for UFO's make no sense and isnt fact, it is a base for a water tower, and since that structore you found in the woods wasn't far from another facility (the secret testing facility), it's just proof that structor was the begining of building a big water tower that was never finished, nothing more.

The UFO guys looked embarassed as hell. Of course in the next scene they go spouting their stupid crap again though.:cuckoo:

Hitler was into that ____ though. Regardless if he did anything with it, he still had a occult division. Which was led by this man.

karl-ruprecht-kroenen_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

Proven documented fact.

I have an action figure of that guy!

I guess that makes me a Neo-Nazi... :monkey2

I have an action figure of that guy!

I guess that makes me a Neo-Nazi... :monkey2

don't worry, At least you don't have a full on costume, I see guys dress up as him with the hat and the coat and everything, sometimes I wonder, what would people say if they found that in his closet :lol people that have no idea about Hellboy :lol

Back