UFO Attack??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VASith

Super Freak
Reaction score
Martians are invading Earth and only some potheads know the truth. :lol:lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/KAYlwWgEeO4[/ame]

They're going after Harlem!! "Right...." "Right..."

i really hope the greys do come and invade/attack earth one day to show humans there hubris has to put in check especially the arrogance of military superiority

Am I the only one who saw a leprechaun in a tree? It looked like this:

nBOZm.jpg

they are here!!!!
for real

we are f_ed
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGYSGbAEUM[/ame]

It's not a UFO, it's actually Howard Chan in his new billionaire dollar air balloon courtesy of HT collector's hard earned dollars :lecture

I don't believe in UFO's (possible aliens). One thing that confirms it in my opinion is the very first recorded UFO sighting was only 5 years before man took flight (first flying plane). If UFO's existed wouldn't people of been seeing strange objects (UFO) flying around in our skies for thousands of years before we did.

If UFO's existed wouldn't people of been seeing strange objects (UFO) flying around in our skies for thousands of years before we did.

They did. Here's a painting from 1350 called "The Crucifixion" housed at the Visoki Decani Monastery in Kosovo, Yugoslavia.

crucifixion_400x360.jpg

Just one example.

They did. Here's a painting from 1350 called "The Crucifixion" housed at the Visoki Decani Monastery in Kosovo, Yugoslavia.

crucifixion_400x360.jpg

Just one example.

Hmmm Maybe, but l will believe when l actually see something first hand.

EDIT. just googled UFO sighting and people have been reporting things in the sky since the middle ages. So why did the people on the show l watched say the first recorded sighting was 5 years before man took flight, ____ing dumb asses, that was the "UFO hunters" show.

Last edited:
UFO's exist. That's a fact.

A balloon could be a UFO. Because it (at that point) would've been unidentified. And a flying object.

UFO doesn't = Aliens.

Back