UFO Attack??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did. Here's a painting from 1350 called "The Crucifixion" housed at the Visoki Decani Monastery in Kosovo, Yugoslavia.

crucifixion_400x360.jpg

Just one example.

Exactly bro. Also a show called Ancient Aliens is something you might find interesting.

even the freaking bible has ufos,

and old renaissance paintings have them too

Bj9dr.jpg

jxSwc.jpg

wv36u.jpg

and even ancient tribes have stories of men coming form the sky in ships,

Doesn't seem too hard to believe to me. We eventually discover time travel and want to go check out the past... :dunno

If we actually had the wherewithal to develop time travel technology and wanted to travel backwards in time for ____s and giggles, don't you figure we would also have the technology to disguise ourselves so that our primitive ancestors couldn't see what we were doing? So that, y'know, no rip in the space/time continuum was created, destroying all reality as we know it, etc.?

it makes some sense, if you are willing to think outside the box,
a lot of people say is impossible for aliens to care about us because of how far they would have to travel, and why would they care about us, or something

so future humans would kinda make sense,

im just saying, I could see the point,
plus they kinda look like us already

If we actually had the wherewithal to develop time travel technology and wanted to travel backwards in time for ____s and giggles, don't you figure we would also have the technology to disguise ourselves so that our primitive ancestors couldn't see what we were doing? So that, y'know, no rip in the space/time continuum was created, destroying all reality as we know it, etc.?
Maybe that's why they're always hovering in the sky..never getting too close to us...idunno. Maybe that's as far as they can go without causing the whole space/time rip thingy..

I personally believe that they're Predators, though..

....and the occasional Space Jockey

A theory is an aggregation of accepted and potentially testable hypotheses based on a notable degree of evidence taken from thoughtful, systematic, empirical observation. This idea feels more along the lines of the old "pulling random idea out of ass" method, IMO. :D

hahahaha

this gave me nightmares as a child, still does

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzSxzYNfkGA&feature=related[/ame]

Back