1/6 True Master (Ra's Al Ghul) Headsculpt, Sword and Mask Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
(Didn't see a thread for this. If there is one, mods please delete)

Yet another 3rd party headsculpt based off Liam Neeson's Ra's Al Ghul this time by HPC Toys titled the "True Master".

Regular Set:
- Newly sculpted head
- Mask

Deluxe Set:
- Newly sculpted head
- Mask
- Metal sword
- Metal like accessories box

1468591_10151891385834823_2071431460_n.jpg

1459949_10151891386049823_854284554_n.jpg

1455121_10151891387309823_887549766_n.jpg
\

1470283_10151891385824823_1685198098_n.jpg

Last edited:
Not perfect but looks a lot better than others if you ask me. Too bad it's only the head sculpt mask, and sword though and not a full set.

Looks better than some of the other recent offerings, but it's still not right. Not even close.

If the price is ok I might get it and just leave the mask on. I like that look anyway.

I want that cane sword. I have Iminimes Ra's which is the best option available so far, but this sword looks pretty solid. Are there prices listed anywhere yet?

Pretty great prices. I'm still waiting on my preorder for that full figure though. If that headsculpt and weapons turn out bad I might swap it with this.

It's not perfect, but I think that BECAUSE it tries to go for a more caricature vibe, I personally find that it carries a lot more of the attitude exhumed by Neeson's portrayal of Ra's. In that regard, I definitely find this much more preferable than a lot of Ra's sculpts out there, simply because I think they got the right vibe of his look and expression down than other sculpts out there. Some look too relaxed and borderline bored, some look too furious instead of that focused rage that Ra's gives off, I think this one gives that right sort of balance in terms of his disillusioned personality (specifically it gives me that vibe from his dialogue exchange with Bruce in the mansion when he burns it down). Will definitely keep an eye out, this could very well serve as my first purchase for an actual Ra's Al Ghul head sculpt.

Actually that head was done by Feng some years ago. I think that company has a deal wit him. Their previous figure was a bruce willis also using feng head.

Im not really sure where everyone is getting this caricature vibe from. To me this looks spot on. Il definitely be picking this up.

Back