Trick or Treat Studios 8 Inch Scale Horror Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Announced as part of virtual toy fair 2022. Inspired by old school McFarlane and NECA figures.

29FFC005-4540-4E05-904E-E001B28B39D3.jpeg

This is great news, but why oh why do they have to be in 8 inch form? They will look out of scale with our Neca figures. All look great except for Candyman to be honest.

Farmer Vincent! Too cool! And Killer Klowns?!! Hopefully they keep going after those 3, I'll buy anything from that movie. Pumpkinhead looks good too.

Candyman looks awful though.

Last edited:
Yes, Candy man is a monstrosity.

Honestly, for anyone to beat the NECA Retro Cloth Candy Man figure, it's going to have to be Hot Toys Quality. NECA's is amazing, and for the price it can't be beat. I am not much on newer horror, being mostly a classics man....but I snagged that Candyman up in a heartbeat. It's fantastic.

^And just like Neca (which is also supposed to be from part 2) the coat on TOT's Candyman is actually from the first film. The second film didn't have the brown fur around the collar and sleeves or the white undershirt...

Candyman-2-02.jpg

I guess they didn't have rights to the first film, but they used the likeness anyways?

Moving on... Trick Or Treat, if you're listening, please give us these guys next...

monster-squad.jpg

^And just like Neca (which is also supposed to be from part 2) the coat on TOT's Candyman is actually from the first film. The second film didn't have the brown fur around the collar and sleeves or the white undershirt...

Candyman-2-02.jpg

I guess they didn't have rights to the first film, but they used the likeness anyways?
That's exactly what they did. Whatever works to give the fans what they want is ok with me.

May get the Myers depending on the finished product. He's looking a little...shiny at the moment. Not sure whats going on with those monster hands either.

Candyman-2-02.jpg

Moving on... Trick Or Treat, if you're listening, please give us these guys next...

monster-squad.jpg
Haha hell yes!

Some stuff from TF...

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-026.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-027.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-050.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-085.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-086.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-087.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-088.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-092.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-096.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-097.jpg
NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-099.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-100.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-078.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-079.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-115.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-116.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-117.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-065.jpg

The TCM, Uni Monsters and DOTD stuff is all 5 inch and not a part of the Screma Greats line, but I thought I'd throw it in here anyways. I really want that Con exclusive Green Myers! I think they're going to put some up for pre-oder on their site eventually. I think he looks really good considering the harsh lighting. Imagine what he'll look like under dim...🎃

Also cool to see that were getting the whole gang of Killer Klowns. And I'm not sure what scale that Tarman is (thinking 5 inch) but I want him!

Some stuff from TF...

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-026.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-027.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-050.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-085.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-086.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-087.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-088.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-092.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-096.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-097.jpg
NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-099.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-100.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-078.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-079.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-115.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-116.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-117.jpg

NYTF23-Trick-or-Treat-Studios-065.jpg

The TCM, Uni Monsters and DOTD stuff is all 5 inch and not a part of the Screma Greats line, but I thought I'd throw it in here anyways. I really want that Con exclusive Green Myers! I think they're going to put some up for pre-oder on their site eventually. I think he looks really good considering the harsh lighting. Imagine what he'll look like under dim...🎃

Also cool to see that were getting the whole gang of Killer Klowns. And I'm not sure what scale that Tarman is (thinking 5 inch) but I want him!
These are all so cool! Might just be me but I’m a bit thrown by all these scales. Last year it seems like they were going to focus on the carded 3.75” line, 8” limited articulation lines, & their 1:6 endeavor. I think last they only produced the Toxie in the 5” scale, maybe the firefly family too?
Now pretty everything this year is in the 5” scale and I’m like…did I invest in the wrong scale lol
I’m usually a 1:6, 1:9 collector and really liked their small carded 3.75” fig line, great graphics on the card backs too. And haven’t seen any extension of their 3.75” line this year yet. A bit bummed on that end.
Definitely picking up the Loomis, probably a bunch of the 8” figs for static poses of characters that just never get made, and maybe the Ghost 1:6 fig. Just bummed about the amount of scales they’re producing. All over the place, but I’m sure many are pleased. The budding 5” line looks like it’s going to be their main line moving forward. The entire dinner scene from TCM???! Who’s going to want to miss that.

These remind me of the Mezco Cinema of Fear line from the mid- 2000s. Most of this stuff is a skip for me with the exception of the TCM dinner scene. That is SO unique it'll probably never be made again.

Back