Trick or Treat Studios - Terrifier - 1/6 Art the Clown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sculpted by Alexander Ray

Trick or Treat Studios and Damien Leone present the Official Terrifier Art The Clown 1:6 Scale Figure!

This amazing figure features 30+ points of articulation, 4 interchangeable hands and a saw accessory! The figure is fully dressed in screen accurate clothing and comes in a beautiful Collectors Box with a flip back window display. Figure is approximately 12” tall.

_0004_arda100-terrifier-artheclown-figure-fullbodyfrontveiw.png
_0001_terrifier-arttheclown-figure.png
_0003_arda100-terrifier-artheclown-figure-halfbodycloseupfrontveiw.png

_0000_arda100-terrifier-artheclown-figure-additionalhanddetail-copy.png

_0002_arda100-terrifier-artheclown-figure-saw.psd.png

ESTIMATED SHIP DATE NOV 01, 2021

https://trickortreatstudios.com/action-figure-terrifier-art-the-clown-12-inch.html

I have been patiently waiting since they put him up for pre-order about 1-2 months ago. I'm stoked about this figure....never though in a million years that this would happen.

I have been patiently waiting since they put him up for pre-order about 1-2 months ago. I'm stoked about this figure....never though in a million years that this would happen.

I pre-ordered from Mad About Horror when I went there to order the 1978 Halloween Accessory Pack.

When TOTS showed the figure alongside the Michael Myers range, at whatever show that was, I didn't know who the creepy clown was.

trick-or-treat-studios-art-the-clown.png

However, there was something so disturbing about him I was intrigued about the source material. I found All Hallows' Eve, Terrifier and the Terrifier short.

The films were just as disturbing as the figure! So much so that, as a hater of clowns, I wasn't sure whether I really wanted to own and display a figure of him. Still not sure even after ordering. :lol

I have a small 1/6 horror collection. While it's a genre I enjoy watching, it hasn't been one I've wanted to collect. I dipped my toe into the water with what I consider to be the 'big three': 1978 Michael Myers (TOTS); Jason (Sideshow Part III); Freddy (Sideshow Part 3).

I also have Star Ace's Christopher Lee Dracula, because he's such an iconic version of the character. And on the fringe, SW Ourworld's two versions of Hannibal Lecter.

Of those the most insidious is probably Freddy, but I regard Art the Clown as even more depraved!

Yes i have a small 1/6th horror figure set up with Sideshow Freddy, Ghostface and soon Hot Toys Pennywise and Iconiq Patrick Bateman…….i thought i may pick an Art, but not sure yet.

Wasn’t sure if I was going to order him or not but with $58.45 off with rewards and a coupon it made it an easy pick up. So just ordered him tonight.

B611202F-2F51-4D79-B1EF-08156D6C3493.jpeg

They need another head sculpt and his garbage bag and more accessories
I think a garbage bag in 1/6 scale wouldnt be too difficult to make, just cut up a regular sized garbage bag and stuff and tie it at the end with a rubber band or string. at the price... i believe its 120 or so, i can't really expect any more accessories at that price

They announced a more bloodier version. Different headsculpt. 30 more dollars. If you act now, you get a stand!!! Lol

Limited Edition
TERRIFIER - ART THE CLOWN 1:6 SCALE FIGURE - SELFIE MURDER EDITION
1640742279152.png
1640742288287.png
1640742292822.png
1640742299419.png

Attachments

• 1640742310883.png
    1640742310883.png
    195.2 KB · Views: 39
I think the sculpt needs a definite repaint, but i don't see much special in this edition. It feels like the Michael Myers Samhain edition. Could most likely use a body swap as well and ankle extenders possibly.

I think the original version looks creepier.

The blood has transformed his expression into something more goofy. Or it could be just that they painted his eyes looking up, rather than the original piercing stare.

I think the original version looks creepier.

The blood has transformed his expression into something more goofy. Or it could be just that they painted his eyes looking up, rather than the original piercing stare.
the bloody version does look off. at least from the samhain version for halloween. the blood looks fake to me. definitely the original looks better imo too
dean knight review

the bloody version does look off. at least from the samhain version for halloween. the blood looks fake to me. definitely the original looks better imo too
dean knight review

Dean got his from Mad About Horror already.

I ordered from there but haven't heard anything yet.

Back