Trick or Treat Studios - Terrifier - 1/6 Art the Clown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so far, my plan is to probably get the head to 357 for a repaint i probably won't be able to stand the completely black eyes and it is very hard to see what his eye color is because of the filter used but i think this is as close as i can get unless i miss a scene where his eyes are more front and center. definitely looking towards to weathering and bloodying up the one piece suit but i probably dont plan to overdo on the blood.
so from my understanding, they started out filming with black contacts, but they got messed up or started to hurt, so they stopped using them for the rest of filming. Either ones are correct technically speaking as they had both versions in the movie.

Last edited:
ahh yeah i think i heard something similar about that, it was definitely jarring when i went scouting for screencaps of him with his eyes. most scenes it was completely black and i felt the filter was what sort of added to it being more pitch black. i think its a really good characteristic to have his eyes blank. but i think with the TOTS one, either its the eye position they ended up changing it to or how they painted the eyes that really bothered me. personally i think i like him with the an iris when the contacts were off in very few scenes. the selfie murder and him in the beginning where he puts on the make up is the most noticeable from my finding

Terrifier.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM]17.jpg

Also added the fat suit and ankle extenders, there was something about the real slender body coupled with the sort of extra large one piece suit that bothered me, he's a little thicker and filled out. I might go back later to remove some of the padding/cotton on his stomach

IMG_4697.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg
IMG_4698.jpg
IMG_4700.jpg

Got the stand for my art figure a-couple days ago. looks pretty good!👌will add pics of the figure and stand together if anyone’s interested?

Attachments

• 0DC5A9A3-41E8-462B-A4CF-EE0CCA629BC2.jpeg
    0DC5A9A3-41E8-462B-A4CF-EE0CCA629BC2.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 44
Finally got my headsculpt back from Darco_Customs. Such a creepy figure. I just couldn't stand the original paintjob on the headsculpt

D0BDF545-CE58-4638-A7A8-FEC33B7A0BC9.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5122.jpg
    IMG_5122.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5124.jpg
    IMG_5124.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5125.jpg
    IMG_5125.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 42
Finally got my headsculpt back from Darco_Customs. Such a creepy figure. I just couldn't stand the original paintjob on the headsculpt

D0BDF545-CE58-4638-A7A8-FEC33B7A0BC9.jpg
He’s doing my TOTS ‘78 Myers right now. I love what he does with Art. Really takes the eyes to the next level and shines up that gruesome smile. I’m going to have to get this done to mine now 💯💯

He’s doing my TOTS ‘78 Myers right now. I love what he does with Art. Really takes the eyes to the next level and shines up that gruesome smile. I’m going to have to get this done to mine now 💯💯

he does really great work! it is honestly night and day comparing photos from out of the box to after the repaint. it just brings things to life, especially the eyes. now im just contemplating and unsure of what type of poses to even put him in lmao i think its a little bit of controversial thing, but id prefer to have more "likeness" to the actor and how he had an iris. I am aware they put contacts to make his eyes black but it became an irritating thing so they took it out for some shots. But I really like for him to have more "human" characteristics besides just "lifeless" eyes, but maybe thats the point for the character

he does really great work! it is honestly night and day comparing photos from out of the box to after the repaint. it just brings things to life, especially the eyes. now im just contemplating and unsure of what type of poses to even put him in lmao i think its a little bit of controversial thing, but id prefer to have more "likeness" to the actor and how he had an iris. I am aware they put contacts to make his eyes black but it became an irritating thing so they took it out for some shots. But I really like for him to have more "human" characteristics besides just "lifeless" eyes, but maybe thats the point for the character
Honestly, I’m sure it’s a subjective thing but I totally agree with you personally. I don’t think it takes away from Art at all when he loses the contacts. You’re still dealing with a murderous ****** up clown and I think seeing his natural eyes adds an extra layer of rabidness.

It's a hard sculpt.

I think it's just that white faces are hard to photograph due to their reflective quality.
Thanks for telling me. I was on the fence about buying it since the cost is so low and like you were saying the photograph kinda throws it off.

Back