Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came into this thread to ask the same thing. :lol I thought I remembered hearing something about it being cancelled but not sure.

Toys Legend's website is gone although they still have a facebook page. Looks doubtful that they will be doing the tech desk. Whether they received a C&D from WB or if they partnered with HT and sold them their armory, expecting much from them seems like a long shot.

Toys Legend's website is gone although they still have a facebook page. Looks doubtful that they will be doing the tech desk. Whether they received a C&D from WB or if they partnered with HT and sold them their armory, expecting much from them seems like a long shot.

That sucks :gah: At least there is a good chance that hot toys will put one out since they have one made in this picture :pray:

The picture looks like a fan made photoshop to me, but I agree with you anyhow, think the chances for such a desk aren't too bad, if the armory sells well. I'd have to get such a desk in a heartbeat.

That sucks :gah: At least there is a good chance that hot toys will put one out since they have one made in this picture :pray:

Hot Toys community is actually a fan community on facebook, not Hot Toys the company. So Hot Toys didn't make that photoshopped image above, it was fans unfortunately.

And the hard part is finished! Now to just run the wire down the column and out the back! But it works!
7upy6eha.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been following this thread, so i'll ask here:
Has anyone got this armoury and displaying a DX12 in it?
I just scored a spare DX12 from a guy on the UK facebook trading group(He swapped it for my spare Loki), and i now have the DX12 standing in the armoury.
The only slight problem is that the support rods seem a bit splayed(I am obviously *not* going to drill holes in the shoulders of a DX12). Idon't want to damage or alter the support rods. I could make new ones ans swap the originals out.
I was just wondering if anyone here has a DX12 in this thing and how they did it.
I got my armoury for my birthday from my Brother, so i will not be replacing it with the HT version.

30DE4D28-14FD-4EA2-B282-A594CD586D18.jpg

1EC837A0-3961-4B4D-9C3A-951FBDE7D21F.jpg

45C2C835-DF50-4B57-BB02-F7095EF03709.jpg

Anyone know if the DX12 body fits into the Toys Legend armory? Sorry if its been addressed but it'd take me all day to go back through on my phone

Kind of.
I have a spare DX12 standing in mine(With the TL empty head). It fits there, but the shoulder pegs have nowhere to go, so they sit at a very slight angle, and i refuse to chop mine!

30DE4D28-14FD-4EA2-B282-A594CD586D18.jpg

D4F84897-8FBF-4B7A-AA48-456BEA260AC6.jpg

45C2C835-DF50-4B57-BB02-F7095EF03709.jpg

96BAF937-FE49-477C-84BB-A531B46AC604.jpg

Ah. Can they be removed and chopped from the top? Obviously you cant cut the bottoms as they are detailed.
Thanks for the reply.

No, there are pegs sticking down from the bottom of the struts. On the TL suit, they plug into holes on the shoulders. There isn't a hole for them on the DX12.
The only places they can fit into are the holes for the cape mounts.

Anyone know if the DX12 body fits into the Toys Legend armory? Sorry if its been addressed but it'd take me all day to go back through on my phone

It is fit inside but you cant use the rod to plug into the shoulders. Only stand there and put the rod as if it is attached to the shoulders. Nobody will noticed but I dont think it is worth it to put DX12 inside the armory.

Mine:

vb9w.jpg

Back