Toys Era - Guardians of the Galaxy - Ronan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks amazing! I love how Toys Era picks up the ball when Hot Toys drops it. The only thing that would make this better is if they adder the Power Stone to the hammer. It does have the light up function.

This looks amazing! I love how Toys Era picks up the ball when Hot Toys drops it. The only thing that would make this better is if they adder the Power Stone to the hammer. It does have the light up function.
Maybe someone like Bad Tomato (they made the properly scaled Stormbreaker) will do a version of the hammer now that the figure is finally being released. But I think the Toys Era hammer will likely look just fine when lit up.

Last edited:
Got mine from OSO, but really hated the sting of the upfront deposit and shipping charge. For some reason ups ground shipping was 32.99. Not sure how this thing could warrant such a high shipping cost, but i had no other option if i wanted it from a reputable american retailer.

This has disappeared from OSK and TNS sites. Do they just dump it entirely when it is sold out?

Anyone know what happened?
As far as I’m aware they have a preorder cut off date, after that the listing is no longer available.

I think Toys Era has done 2nd runs in the past anyway so I wouldn't worry. Both the Ock and the deluxe fiend were sold out and then back in stock, same for the unstoppable but I only saw that restocked at ekia hobbies so I'm not sure about that one.

This has disappeared from OSK and TNS sites. Do they just dump it entirely when it is sold out?

Anyone know what happened?

As far as I’m aware they have a preorder cut off date, after that the listing is no longer available.

With OSK they take down the listing once they've sold out their allotment. They list a cut-off date, but I've seen items that are still available well past that date. They must have just sold out of it, because it was still available just the other day.

^ Indeed. My starlord is waiting to have his dance off. :LOL:

ronan-the-accuser-ronan.gif

I really hope that release date holds true, this guy is long-wanted. I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on the custom due to the price, but I've been pleased with this companies work. Just ordered from Giantoy!

Back