Toys Era - Guardians of the Galaxy - Ronan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to ask. What about Ronan do people like? I really don't remember him being a memorable villian that warrants buying a figure of.

Really didn't do anything besides keep the infinity stone until he lost by a dance off.
For me, it's one of the few good MCU designs. Additionally, I like the character more out of the comic realm than anything done particularly on the big screen. Finally, if I don't want it for MCU purposes, I could turn it into one of Darkseid's Elite.

Looks great. I wonder if TE will produce a green costume version as well. Even though Ronan’s role was pretty diminished in Captain Marvel I liked that the costume was closer to the comics.

I just want it for the collection. He was okay in GOTG, totally wasted in Captain Marvel.

Anyway, I hope they do Dark World Odin. I just posted it to Toy's Era facebook.

I think I've ordered from giantoy maybe a dozen times and I've never had a problem if you can live with the international shipping which can take a while.

No tax, no shipping... I love that.

Unfortunately, Giantoy isn't selling this. I was asking about Toyswonderland.
Giantoy will have this.

Toyswonderland will send small orders for cheap, but figures are a different story. I tried to order the unstoppable and the fiend and even separately the shipping from toyswonderland was over $90.

Yeah this is really a no brainer if you have the GOTG figures. This was one of my favorite mcu villains, also one of my gripes with captain marvel though with how weak he was in that film.

Yeah I think he was portrayed well on screen, though for me I'm contemplating just because of Captain Marvel :lol

No tax, no shipping... I love that.

Unfortunately, Giantoy isn't selling this. I was asking about Toyswonderland
Shipping from Toyswonderland to the US for me has ranged from $40-90 depending on figure size. TNS and Giantoy(free shipping from either) will both have this, Toys Wonderland must have just listed it early.

I have to ask. What about Ronan do people like? I really don't remember him being a memorable villian that warrants buying a figure of.

Really didn't do anything besides keep the infinity stone until he lost by a dance off.
He looks cool, sometimes you don’t really need much more than that.

Why do people like Stormtroopers? They don’t really do anything except die.

I think it is a bit odd to read some of the members gush over this (rather stiff) figure and nitpick the skin tone of the American Psycho figure on another forum in this site. Yes, it's great this figure is being made, but for me, this is not my Ronin. Too many details seem off, especially the face. I suspect he will not be that poseable and be a dark black blob on the shelf

I think it is a bit odd to read some of the members gush over this (rather stiff) figure and nitpick the skin tone of the American Psycho figure on another forum in this site. Yes, it's great this figure is being made, but for me, this is not my Ronin. Too many details seem off, especially the face. I suspect he will not be that poseable and be a dark black blob on the shelf
I dont remember him posing all that much in the movie do you? Lol it's especially clear in the blooper reel of him dancing that he can barely move at all in the costume.

Back